Author Topic: Ticonderoga's Jail RP  (Read 3798 times)

Hello everyone. I fininshed a new Jail RP that i've bee nworking on for a while now. This isn't your average jail rp though. Apart from hacking the main gate (Like most other Jail RPs) there are also two other ways of escaping. You can find the hidden TNT and plant it by the wall, or you can locate the pickaxe and use it to tunnel your way out. This makes for more interesting gameplay, and other ways of winning.
Here are some pictures of the Jail:

There are also many other things here that you will have to see for yourself.
So head over to my server and try them out. I hope you enjoy it!
You may rate x/10.

Credits:
FrostBite - Did some building and eventing to expand/better the build after it was finished.
PressMe- Did some building and evevent to expand/better the build once it was finished, and evented the gate hacking.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:38:56 PM by eddierocks2000 »

clever use of minecraft prints ;)

Very nice Jail. I like the exterior especially.

Better than most Jail rps.
But still very lame.

Thanks for the possitive feedback.
I thought minecraft prints would be the best way to make TnT.

I barely see this up anymore. :C

I barely see this up anymore. :C
maybe because when this topic died, SO DID IT

This looks like his Haunted Jail Rp. I was there, But it was only me and this other guy for like 45 minutes.
It is very good though 9/10

This looks like his Haunted Jail Rp. I was there, But it was only me and this other guy for like 45 minutes.
It is very good though 9/10
Yeah, it was a edit. Random minecraft cave sounds played about every 25 seconds.

Best. Jail. Ever.

10/10

Exterior is good, but I don't really like the interior

Better than most Jail rps.
But still very lame.

That is harsh. I actually think, as you said, better than most RP's. It still has that clinical, boxy, grey room approach but that works. There is a cute furniture proportion and I like the style of the details. I'd quite like to play it.

I was there when pressme added the gate hacking.

Looks more like a fortress to me. 9/10