Is Rocket A Troll?

yES
55 (37.7%)
no (just kidding he is a troll)
50 (34.2%)
yes
41 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Rocket the Online Harraser - BL ID: 5340  (Read 4319 times)

o recently i joined rocket's family mmorpg server and right when I join he trys to hack me and steal all my credit card information and when i try to make him stop he calls me gay PROOF:

As you can tell, i join the server. He calls me gay.

He tends to make fun of me

and after being frenquently made fun of I ignored him.

Another side note, he is a known hacker, and has been vac banned and called to trial for doing illegal activities in games. (however his dad is a lwayer and busts him out every time) I HAVE ADDED AN POLL SO THAT YOU MAY VOTE (200 Votes per person)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:58:59 AM by Badspot »

You made a horrible, horrible choice making this topic.

You made a horrible, horrible choice making this topic.
this is a very seirous discussion, if you are going to make illeteriate gifs on a black man whipping up a chair then please do not post.

Another side note, he is a known hacker, and has been vac banned and called to trial for doing illegal activities in games. (however his dad is a lwayer and busts him out every time) I HAVE ADDED AN POLL SO THAT YOU MAY VOTE (200 Votes per person)

The forget reaper? Are you like 10 or is this thing a troll thread? Do you have a proof that he's VAC banned, been criminally prosecuted for doing something illegal in video games, or that his dad is a lawyer? And where's the stuff about him trying to steal your credit card information? I don't see it. There's a censored snake in the screenshot, and the guy banned you for building snakees on his server. Then it looks like you acted like a complete twat towards him and he acted upset at you for it.

You loving trolled his server and you posted evidence of you trolling in game. Good job.

this is a very seirous discussion, if you are going to make illeteriate gifs on a black man whipping up a chair then please do not post.
If you're going to be this stupid then please do not post.

The forget reaper? Are you like 10 or is this thing a troll thread? Do you have a proof that he's VAC banned, been criminally prosecuted for doing something illegal in video games, or that his dad is a lawyer? And where's the stuff about him trying to steal your credit card information? I don't see it. There's a censored snake in the screenshot, and the guy banned you for building snakees on his server. Then it looks like you acted like a complete twat towards him and he acted upset at you for it.

You loving trolled his server and you posted evidence of you trolling in game. Good job.
it was a building but i didnt want any criticsm on it so i blured it out.

I'm still unsure of whether or not your illiteracy is a joke, seeing as you type this way all the time.
But Drama isn't like Off-Topic.

ahaha that's a very reaper thing to do here.

by the way I have interviewed him in a steam chat and he did say that he scammed a bunch of people on an online game called "TF2" and that later his dad went to court with the steam employees.

by the way I have interviewed him in a steam chat and he did say that he scammed a bunch of people on an online game called "TF2" and that later his dad went to court with the steam employees.
You're either trolling or some new breed of handicap we haven't squashed yet.

You're either trolling or some new breed of handicap we haven't squashed yet.
Do I need to give you a screen shot of my interview.

Do I need to give you a screen shot of my interview.
And use proper English when typing and not trying to counter arguements (which you still didn't do right).

I'm still unsure of whether or not your illiteracy is a joke, seeing as you type this way all the time.
But Drama isn't like Off-Topic.
Well if this really isn't drama worthy I guess we coudl move it to the OFF TOPIC section.

Well if this really isn't drama worthy I guess we coudl move it to the OFF TOPIC section.
That isn't what I meant.

You guys do realize reaper is tolling the forget out of you right?