Link's Awakening weapons/tools + sound pack, music pack, and brick pack

Poll

Should I include alternate models to be toggled on/off in the RTB prefs? (will be more blockland-style, but it'll take longer for me to release this because I need to make the models)

Totally worth the time. Yes.
12 (54.5%)
Yes.
5 (22.7%)
Doesn't matter to me, as I won't be using them.
2 (9.1%)
No.
0 (0%)
No, it's a waste of time.
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Link's Awakening weapons/tools + sound pack, music pack, and brick pack  (Read 5824 times)

I finished this a while ago, but I was too lazy to upload a pic to ImageShack.
Level 2 sword:

:D
You didn't really see that, did you?

tiny bump of pix 4 clix

Your new avatar makes me lul. But hey, about the shields, I guess it's kinda odd using shields and swords at the same time in the game, so I guess it being it's own little item would be good...˙¬˚

Your new avatar makes me lul.

Why, thank you. Made it myself.

But hey, about the shields, I guess it's kinda odd using shields and swords at the same time in the game, so I guess it being it's own little item would be good...˙¬˚

It'd make things more interesting, too.

bump of awesometastic shield

Shield Appreciation Moment!

At this moment you are now given the chance to appraise that of what is the two shields of this pack along with a bump. They are the best shields in all of existance. No exceptions.

That's not what the mirror shield looks like!

That's not what the mirror shield looks like!

Hmm?
Link, if you would please show this poor misinformed person...

Also, if you're wondering why the icon is differently colored...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:58:07 PM by YoshiDude »

Er, what system do you have it for? I havent played it in a while and I have it for the GameBoy colour, so...

Er, what system do you have it for? I havent played it in a while and I have it for the GameBoy colour, so...

I have it on Virtual Console via 3DS; I lost DX for Game Boy a while ago, when I was like 6. It's all the same, though.

I have it on Virtual Console via 3DS; I lost DX for Game Boy a while ago, when I was like 6. It's all the same, though.
Hrmmm. I just remember it being a little more plane...

OP updated to look cooler.

I have just had a sudden craving for this. I would help if I could. Maybe you could have weapons for bots to use (because bots are easy) and the weapon like wraps around the body to make it look like something other than the default player just for the more complex shapes like the crab things. The weapon could do the creature's attack as well as changing how it looks. And the dragon pack and stuff like it would be good for some things like bosses too. That's my suggestion

I have just had a sudden craving for this. I would help if I could. Maybe you could have weapons for bots to use (because bots are easy) and the weapon like wraps around the body to make it look like something other than the default player just for the more complex shapes like the crab things. The weapon could do the creature's attack as well as changing how it looks. And the dragon pack and stuff like it would be good for some things like bosses too. That's my suggestion

Player datablocks can have entirely different animations, as long as a .dsq is supplied for each animation. With that, it'd be pretty easy for it. However, covering all of the enemies of this game including the AI would seem to be quite a big task, especially when thinking of the bats from Turtle Rock. How could I get them to fly as a bot? Same for regular bats, and that flying mushroom thing that drops bombs.