Poll

Should I include alternate models to be toggled on/off in the RTB prefs? (will be more blockland-style, but it'll take longer for me to release this because I need to make the models)

Totally worth the time. Yes.
12 (54.5%)
Yes.
5 (22.7%)
Doesn't matter to me, as I won't be using them.
2 (9.1%)
No.
0 (0%)
No, it's a waste of time.
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Link's Awakening weapons/tools + sound pack, music pack, and brick pack  (Read 5802 times)

Player datablocks can have entirely different animations, as long as a .dsq is supplied for each animation. With that, it'd be pretty easy for it. However, covering all of the enemies of this game including the AI would seem to be quite a big task, especially when thinking of the bats from Turtle Rock. How could I get them to fly as a bot? Same for regular bats, and that flying mushroom thing that drops bombs.
Well, I just think it would work well with bots, but are the flying things really necessarily?

Well, I just think it would work well with bots, but are the flying things really necessarily?

I'm talking about a full-out Zelda pack

If I'm going to make the enemies, I'll have to do all of them. Plus, your idea about using a weapon isn't as effecient as it would be creating player datablocks instead. My idea is to make datablocks.