Moby1997 banning people?

Author Topic: Moby1997 banning people?  (Read 1911 times)

Is it just me, or is Moby1997 banning a lot of people from his server, for no reason? He banned me, Frozen, for no reason. I was also talking with someone on IRC client, and he said he perma'd him. The reason was because he killed him three times. Moby1997 needs to learn some respect and responsibility!

~ Frozen

Love the drama topics these days. They are so detailed and have lots of proof.

~ Frozen
Thanks for saying this, now I will know who posted this!

he banned me from his server before but i cant remember what for and i went to a different server and continued my life

Is it just me, or is Moby1997 banning a lot of people from his server, for no reason? He banned me, Frozen, for no reason. I was also talking with someone on IRC client, and he said he perma'd him. The reason was because he killed him three times. Moby1997 needs to learn some respect and responsibility!

~ Frozen

shut the forget up

Lol, when he had his Fort Wars up. I did these mini-game client events where it would make a chat message looking just like someone said something in the chat. I made people say all sorts of crazy loveual comments. He thought it was funny.

~ Frozen
Solution don't join richard's Moby's Servers

Yeah, me and bloody jumper were in his Trench TDM, and he started Spawn killing, and then when we complained, PERMA'd

~ Frozen

This is not drama. It's his server he can go on a banning spree all he wants for no absolute reason.

Yeah, me and bloody jumper were in his Trench TDM, and he started Spawn killing, and then when we complained, PERMA'd
Nice bump

Sadly,I've known Moby for a while,and I've always seen him give good reasons for banning,but now it seems like his banlist is full of things that will make him look like an ass unless you know what the victim did ._.

Nice bump

A less than 2 day bump? This topic is still pretty new.

A less than 2 day bump? This topic is still pretty new.
I didn't see it on the front page,so it could've died

Might i add Him and bloody were BFF's.................

I didn't see it on the front page,so it could've died

The second page doesn't automatically mean a death for a topic.