Author Topic: Which - Free indie Horror game  (Read 23578 times)

Which is a very short horror game made by Mike Inel that I found while looking for free games cause I'm cheap like that. The game is black and white and has very simple controls and a small area that you won't get lost in (yay..). I don't want to spoil it so you may as well try it.

Very small file download.
Download

Now when your done playing or don't feel like it, I made a video of me playing it for the first time.I actually got scared
Watch it here

So when your done either playing it or watching it, lemme know what you though of it

I think you lost
edit: when I was watching the video I figured out that  those shapes were people
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:04:13 PM by Private McDoggy »

I was watching the video and then I realized I shouldn't be watching until I'm done eating.

I think you lost
edit: when I was watching the video I figured out that  those shapes were people

Apparently there is 2 endings. I haven't tried for the other one yet

Wish I didn't watch the video, ruined the game for me :c

I was hoping you would play the game first :|
Also
Now when your done playing or don't feel like it, I made a video of me playing it for the first time.

It's only how to get to one ending.

You didn't give her the heart i don't think

If she has a heart,she won't stab you,but i think you might do something evil in place of her

idk havent played

You didn't give her the heart i don't think

If she has a heart,she won't stab you,but i think you might do something evil in place of her

idk havent played
Yeah I think Dark forgot to entire that one room with a heart labeled on it.

Yeah I think Dark forgot to entire that one room with a heart labeled on it.

I couldn't find the key for that room :C

it's open in winrar, how to i launch it?

Well either extract it, or pick WhichHI (High quality) or WhichLO (Low quality) And then there is that 3D one if you so choose to wear those terrible glasses.

got both ending, fantastic little game