Author Topic: Skrillex (Dubstep Pack) [New Song Everyday]  (Read 15415 times)

I just put in in the op and gave credit to you. Great loops by the way.
Thanks.

God damn this music pack is loud. My speakers are on the lowest setting loving possible and they're still loud as can be. Can you please revise and turn them down?

God damn this music pack is loud. My speakers are on the lowest setting loving possible and they're still loud as can be. Can you please revise and turn them down?
I will make a toned down pack this weekend :D

I will make a toned down pack this weekend :D
Oh thank you boyo c:
From what I can hear, this thing kicks ass.

Today i released two of my favorite songs as loops (I.M.A.L and Miniature Fantasy). I made sure that these songs looped well because they are my favorites. Also, the songs wont rape your speakers.

Excuse me while I asplode from the amazingness of finding this pack.

I was just listening to skrillex the other day.

A lot of skrillex isn't considered dubstep, it's electro house. Just sayin'.  :cookieMonster:

A lot of skrillex isn't considered dubstep, it's electro house. Just sayin'.  :cookieMonster:
Yea i know, but every day im adding a dubstep song.

Just added a beatbox dubstep song. It is dubstep with his mouth :O. The toned down skrillex pack will come tomorrow... Tuesday at the latest.

I want to kill everybody in the world please!

I want to kill everybody in the world please!
Its already there under the songs not in the pack, and about the toned down version of the pack... I have not gotten to it yet.

Ya Thanks I saw it nice loops btw. No offence afte listening to em for 6 hours i was ready to break my computer lol