Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 152179 times)

twitch 10/10 best kser 2012

I play a very silly Ezrael. I used 90% or more of my ults the moment they're available as a push/farm move on mid lane.

My match history still has 0 defeats :D

Lastgame nunu support 0 0 19, Probably the most fun support to play

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:23:43 AM by Sony »

Tanky/CC supports are da best. Also, going to get maokai for Jungling and some troll pick AP Mid too.

I think Nautilus is the best tank, or at least one of them. He has a knock airborne, shield, pull, slow, damage farming, health and stun.

I think Nautilus is the best tank, or at least one of them. He has a knock airborne, shield, pull, slow, damage farming, health and stun.

so he's Leona is what you're saying  :cookieMonster:

Leona can't pull and her ult is garbage

I his AP ratios are also a lot better.

Try to harass him to stop his farm.
How the Hell did I never think of that as a way to gain the advantage.

How the Hell did I never think of that as a way to gain the advantage.
Just be careful because Veigar has a pretty great stun.

I LOVE MORDEKAISER
HUEHUEHUE

This is pretty much what it ends up as, I planned on turning the tiamats into bloodthristers. I had way too much money.

@ doomonkey's malz build: I don't see why you need to be that beefy when malz has such good range. Only his ult puts him in danger, but you have no CDR so you're not gonna be using it much anyway no matter how suicidal you are with it. Rod and rylai's and banshees and will of the ancients? All that defense and not a lick of CDR even on the runes; that's a damn shame on Malz if you ask me.
This is my Malz which is rune- and mastery-neutral, except assuming -5% CDR to hit the cap. If you're serious enough about him to buy champion-specific runes (which I'm not), you can probably get by on all the pen marks you had and trade the void for something? And you can trade the mana runes for CD with the mana regen on tome + staff, I bet, or just make sure to get the -CDR in the offense mastery tree. Anyway, a starting place for you to think about.
Yeah. At my level, or at least the people I play with, don't like playing a real tank very much. So the enemy dps characters usually just run around and kill me. I did notice the lack of CDR though, so I will be trying out that build.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:50:15 PM by Jetlok »

'twas a great day

also a thanks to sony
bers greaves + wriggles + pd + ie is a great standard for ranged carries that don't need triforce
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:39:02 PM by kevin 51l »