yesh
0 (0%)
nu
0 (0%)
maybeh
0 (0%)
su?
0 (0%)
YESH AND I CAN EXPLAIN (please explain the problem)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Internet Problem  (Read 1743 times)

Ok this is my second post as Blockland is not responding. I opened it and it says "Authentication: Validating key..." and when i press Join a Game, it tells me to check my internet. how do i do this?

Ok this is my second post as Blockland is not responding. I opened it and it says "Authentication: Validating key..." and when i press Join a Game, it tells me to check my internet. how do i do this?
An antivirus program is probably not allowing Blockland access to the internet.

An antivirus program is probably not allowing Blockland access to the internet.
i have Avira but i checked it and it only blocked 7 malware files that were in Application Data, but it was only codes (ex. 723hg4ap4ckel2f, or HoTdOGsRgR3ATE!!!982)

He meant to check your firewall settings.

here are pictures of what happens

here are pictures of what happens
No stuff.
That's just the default failed connection dialoge.

Just go turn off whatever firewalls and monitering programs you have for the time being.
And if possible, run Blockland in an administrator mode if possible, to eliminate any other possibilities.

Just go turn off whatever firewalls and monitering programs you have for the time being.
And if possible, run Blockland in an administrator mode if possible, to eliminate any other possibilities.
that is also the problem.

notice the Authentication:Validating key... right there.^^^^^^^^

Try changing your key again.

Try changing your key again.
you mean BUYING IT AGAIN???? NOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!

you mean BUYING IT AGAIN???? NOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!
No! Just press the Key button and reregister your key on blockland.

Adding the key back in again clearly wont do stuff, something is blocking block-land from accessing the interwebz

No! Just press the Key button and reregister your key on blockland.
i tried that 7 times! >:( can i get my refund for this game?

i found out what's wrong.  :cookieMonster:
a virus got in my computer, blocking the internet from connecting to Blockland.exe. i am now going to format my hard drive to wipe out the virus, because clearly, antiviruses don't do chiz. so, ill see you guys in about 3 hours, maybe?  :cookieMonster: