My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7637935 times)

I wish it hadn't been a complete 180 I kinda liked it better when she was bad

Also maud ftw

So what do you guys think of the movie coming out in 2017?

yes this is a bump

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 06:08:03 PM by Cubed Root »

Phhht that product plug at the end was loving hilarious.

Phhht that product plug at the end was loving hilarious.
i know right? it really cracked me up

The way that toy spun down the slide was the ace in the hole.

The way that toy spun down the slide was the ace in the hole.

For some reason I first saw the chairs and thought they were tombstones. Think of how that story would go.

Also I was theorizing with a friend. If friendship is magic and twilight is the element of magic than really no other elements are needed.

I got invited to a Brony airsoft team during my play today. Seem like a bunch of really cool peeps. :>

I got invited to a Brony airsoft team during my play today. Seem like a bunch of really cool peeps. :>
What happened?

What happened?

I was wearing my sweatshirt that has BDU style patch/pockets on the arms, and I had my New Lunar Republic flag and insignia on. One of the members turned to me and said "nice meme patch" whereby I noticed almost all of them had the same NLR patches. We talked for a short bit and he basically invited me to join the FB page and team. Unfortunately I dont have the money for milsim gear (they're a milsim team), nor do I play enough to warrant buying the gear. They did say they would help me with the second part haha.

Bronies still exist? Huh. Some things live forever I guess.
I don't hate bronies.