Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7659760 times)

if it doesn't pick up i'm liable to just stop using it too. it's kinda like this topic, inactivity (or low-activity) kills interest
i certainly wish more would show up, i unlocked it (not required to join group) so that more would
Sadly the computer and tv I use most often are in different rooms

Otherwise I would gladly join in the chat

Sadly the computer and tv I use most often are in different rooms

Otherwise I would gladly join in the chat
And mobile Steam doesn't support group chats.

Edit: You can always resort to using livestreams.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 01:13:52 PM by dargereldren »

I won't be able to join the chat tomorrow morning. I'm sorry to say that since turn out has been low lately but I will be back next week.

As long as I wake up on time, I can watch it with you guys.

Someone should make a fan made animation where the BL dimension meets the MLP dimension. I don't know. Use any character ya want. I'm not an animator. :panda: Anyways, here's some ice cream and cookiez for da creator of this 11K page topic.  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

-snip-
Darg is shipping again
dammit starlight get the forget back here

Anyways, here's some ice cream and cookiez for da creator of this 11K page topic.  :iceCream: x5  :cookie: x3
One or two emotes is fine. This is slightly excessive.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:01:21 AM by dargereldren »

Oh god

Babs is good at cutting stuff

#cuttingforzayn

Scoot will only ever fly in her dreams. Lmao.

Chatlog: http://dargereldren.us/mlpchats/s05e04.txt

Edit: Added a bit of spacing to the messages that have extra lines. Should make it easier to read.
Especially because I seem to use ctrl+enter instead of sending each line separately.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:25:20 AM by dargereldren »

Oh god

Babs is good at cutting stuff

#cuttingforzayn

Or she's a lesbian.

I like my idea better.

Or she's a lesbian.

I like my idea better.
Shippers as usual by making me more Homophobic than ever.

Luna has met the quota hasbro set for her to appear in 1 episode per season with a speaking role

HD upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAuiS7JvXec
Finally got around to watching this

Spoiler stuffs below
I was surprised to hear that Babs got her cutie mark, but then a little later, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon showed up (which was inevitable in a CMC episode), i couldn't stand it the entire time they were still on screen and talking, i just can't stand them, it's like they get more obnoxious every time they make an appearance

And then later when Apple Bloom had a different cutie mark and Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle wouldn't let her back into the clubhouse, i swear, they were reaching Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon levels of annoying

I understand it was all a dream, but that all still annoyed me

Then Luna comes along and only refers to herself as a single being, not this 'we' or 'us' thing she does, her voice also sounded a bit different than i remember

End of spoilers

Overall, i hated this episode, it annoyed me and was just plain weird :(