Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7656338 times)

LoE got into alpha but the topic about it was removed or something it's back

Quote from: Ellowee
Topic: We've gone alpha! New trailer!
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15302.0
Hey there, everypony!

Legends of Equestria has been through a lot over the past few years; we've seen the project grow and grow - and you've all grown with us! In fact, during our last open server event (back in the ancient past of August), you guys brought around 15,000 ponies to our world. That's just incredible.

And it's thanks to all of your dedication and support, and of course the incredible work by our team, that we're super duper excited to announce that Legends of Equestria has gone alpha!

What does that mean? Well, reaching the 'alpha' state of the game means that we've got a solid bedrock, all set up and ready for us to keep building on. It doesn't mean we're finished, though - far from it, in fact; we've still got plenty more planned for the game, and there's a good deal of work to be done before we get to a finalised state.

It is a big step forward, though - and one we couldn't have made without all of you. To celebrate, we've made a shiny new alpha trailer for the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Uya0yTVW8

We'll be making more trailers in the near future to help highlight and preview what's in this alpha build, and what we have planned for you all to enjoy! Don't worry, we've got plenty to tell you about!

What does this mean for the future of Legends of Equestria? Well, we're still working on that. Like we said, there's plenty more we want to do with the game, to make sure what you get from us is the absolute best experience we could ever give you. Sadly we don't have a release date for the game set in stone yet (or any future playable events to announce at the moment), but you can bet your behind that we're working as hard as we can to get to that point. As soon as we've got anything more to share with you, we'll be yelling it from the rooftops! Or, y'know, posting about it here. Whichever works.

Thanks again, everypony! There's still plenty more to come, so keep your eyes peeled!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:37:03 PM by dargereldren »

oh stuff

i completely forgot about today's episode

The 5th anniversary and Crusaders of the Lost Mark (episode 18) are both tomorrow.

OH MY loving GOD [spoiler=today's episode]THE CRUSADERS GOT THEIR CUTIE MARKS

Not really the ones I was expecting (still prefer the fanon ones) but it's better than being blank flanks forever.
[/spoiler]

Remember Blastdown's Season 5 Bingo card? Probably not. Here it is. [spoiler=today's episode]Here's the updated version.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=today's episode]Looks like E5 ("Crusaders earn their cutie marks") can be crossed off now.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 11:47:18 AM by dargereldren »

That's worth watching for me, pls link when you can :c

GUYS IT FINALLY loving HAPPENED
ON THE FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY

hOLY forget
wait...what now?

That's worth watching for me, pls link when you can :c
wheres the episode
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x397k4q

Also I made a Discord server. Gonna see how it goes for a week or so, and if it's majorly un(der)used, I'll delete it. nvm i decided i'm keeping it for now

(click the image)

You don't need an account to chat (but if you want extra features like avatars and the desktop app, make sure to register)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 11:53:11 PM by dargereldren »

Where can we start a petition to make that episode non-canon?

Where can we start a petition to make that episode non-canon?

Right up your ass <3

So do group cutie marks mean that they must stay friends forever?