My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7660275 times)

I suck at pageclaims

For Aiur!

Oh wow that went fast.

it is my time to defeet the ENEMYS

o wel

Index

News
Rules
App Info
Memberlist
Clan Things

NEWS THAT IS NEW NOW
News

May 1st I have kept good on my promise to restart the clan AGAIN. We're an RP clan now. All sorts a stuff, just ask.
  • Hoster

History

Originally started in early 2009, ISBC merged with the emergent clan ASI. However, after six months of inactivity, ASI collapsed. Comr4de, the lovey courageous leader of the ISBC, decided that He was a disappoint with these actions. He promptly decided to make this thread, and therefore restart the ISBC. Later, after many spam pms involving a certain phone company, Com changed the name. And then he changed it again. And also we piss chrono off a lot.

Rules

• Have fun!
  • Do not spam ARES servers.
  • Clan tags don't have to be worn all the time, but try to wear them on clan servers.
  • Respect your fellow members and other players.
  • Try to stay in cahracter.
Member-specific Rules
  • Act respectable ingame and in this thread. I cannot stress how important this is.
  • Do not abuse admin rights. I will not tolerate this at all.
  • There is a difference between fun and stuffposting.
  • If you have an issue with another clan member take it elsewhere. I do not have time to settle your disputes, do it yourselves.
  • There is now a strict consequence system. If I have to warn you, I will, and it will be your only warning. Next time your behavior becomes an issue I WILL kick you out of the clan.

App Info

No apping; to be selected for entry just RP, if we like the way you roll, we'll consider letting you in.

Members

• Comr4de - ID 11152
  • Tingalz - ID 11532
  • Tophat - ID 8917
  • Rednef - ID 13591
  • Kyzor - ID 11024-
  • Hugums: ID 2042
  • Vionix - ID 13907
  • Kohna - ID 6537
  • Skip- ID 807
  • Riot - ID 9735

Clan Things

Required Add-Ons for Servers

Old Clan Builds

GOD DAMNIT I CAN'T EVEN MAKE ONE loving POST WITHOUT A BAJILLION PEOPLE TRYING TO CLAIM IT

Yes yes, 2000 pages. Can we get back to attempting to argue with a brick wall now?