My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569351 times)

We need a name and a "mascot".  I nominate either Rainbow Dash or [img=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs108.ash2/38755_140968245935047_128739440491261_258334_6263961_n.jpg]http://Firefly[/img] as our mascot.

Pick this as your mascot!

@Tony
Is that pony... floating?

Anyway, in concise and non-starfish terms, you guys should just can it and use the ignore function nested deep inside that purple squishy thing known as your "brain".

Ponyland - Dedicated to everything Friendship is Magic!

@Tony

Anyway, in concise and non-starfish terms, you guys should just can it and use the ignore function nested deep inside that purple squishy thing known as your "brain".

Of course she is floating, that pony denies the laws of physics because she is so damn bad ass.

@Tony

Things with wings can usually float

Tempted to make our mascot not pony-related.

Okay, everyone abandon the thread. Wait for all of this stupid stuff to die down like we did the last time.

Remember when we use to have humans in the show?

We are lacking G4 ponies.

Okay, everyone abandon the thread. Wait for all of this stupid stuff to die down like we did the last time.
Nice impossibru you got there

THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO

PSG Styled Pony avatars:

Fluttershy -

Rainbow Dash -

Twilight Sparkle -
Request more~ <3

1st. I'm pretty sure the brain is a light greyish color, hence 'grey matter'.
2nd. It's pretty hard when Lord Tony's post are comprised of nothing but 'LOOOOOOLL 1st GEN. PONIES 4 U GUYS' and pictures of them, and he posts nearly every time someone else posts.

1st. I'm pretty sure the brain is a light greyish color, hence 'grey matter'.
2nd. It's pretty hard when Lord Tony's post are comprised of nothing but 'LOOOOOOLL 1st GEN. PONIES 4 U GUYS' and pictures of them, and he posts nearly every time someone else posts.