Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569847 times)

I'm sure she would keep them alive
then again that never happened so go wild with fanfics

I'm sure she would keep them alive
then again that never happened so go wild with fanfics
Knowing our fandom, there's already 20 fanfics about them dying like that.

it depends on what her goals and obstacles were, it never really got that far because they thwarted her plans rather quickly. it's possible they would have both been a burden and she would have gotten rid of them, or perhaps she might have needed one or both of them for bargaining chips or other reasons.

also

c:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:59:43 PM by Blastdown »

double post because reasons

I know this isn't pony related, but here goes a short little explanation.

Our amazing bundle of music and handsome brownness, Alex S., has entered himself into the remix contest for the song "Make It Bun Dem" by Skrillex and Damian Marley. Normally I wouldn't post something like this in this thread, and I would have no doubts that he'll win, but he is up against one of the best up-and-coming electronic duos in the world of electronic music right now, Pegboard Nerds. Their remix is already beating his by many votes.

Whether or not you guys like electronic music, dubstep, and/or Alex S., he seriously needs to win this. If you don't already have a Beatport account, just make one really quickly, and you can delete it after the remix contest has ended on October 4th.

You can find his remix right here. PLEASE vote, guys.

I'm not saying you have to, but seriously, it would be amazing if you could. Every single vote counts.

Repost #1 of 2. Please guys. It only takes a couple minutes.

the comments
they make me horribly infuriated

Send a note to Equestria Daily and perhaps create a topic on /r/mylittlepony (or its lounge) (they've already done this), having more than 30,000 people would help.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:16:13 PM by Blastdown »

I draw vinyl.

Due to lack of colors, glasses are red.
Also i had to draw it on a red/orange/copper folder for art class, so there's that.
It's not done, either!
Laugh at it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:18:50 PM by kakashi11 »

oh jesus christ the perspective

there is none

A for Aeffort

if you're looking for critique I can provide it

oh jesus christ the perspective

there is none
None at all!
LAUGH AT IT

Send a note to Equestria Daily and perhaps create a topic on /r/mylittlepony (or its lounge) (they've already done this), having more than 30,000 people would help.

see, I emailed Beatport asking if promoting Alex's remix on a "very active news blog" would disqualify him. I haven't yet received a response. I just want to make sure I don't accidentally go about completely loving his chances and getting him disqualified.

but if Reddit's already posted about it... :o

nevermind forget it, I'm emailing EqD. if reddit's posted about it and there's nothing in the rules about disqualification occurring by promoting a remix by any means, I think it's fine.

edit 2: email sent.

the comments
they make me horribly infuriated

"VOTE FOR MY REMIX PLS!!!!! forget YOURS MINE'S BETTER PLS THX!!!!"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:36:23 PM by Raeyok »

this girl really needs a name

i keep thinking mustard, but that's not a pony name

i'm missing something here. it's missing something. some sort of pizazz, i gotta figure out what. :c
eitherway, i'm finished with this one

She does need a name.

I'm bad At that stuff.
Stop making me love you, blast, :U

here's some perspective on how much i've improved

i sketched this on April 17th
same character, five months apart
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 08:24:28 PM by Blastdown »