Author Topic: FORUM GAME: Blockland Main Adventure Mode  (Read 39162 times)

Just tell us what you made up achieved on the nonexistent gamemode. Also, the BLMAM cannod be modded. At all. If you think it can be, you're handicapped.

I've found the golden brick on slate and the bedroom. They unlocked the mininuke and the god gun!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:12:36 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Oh boy it's this again!

Blockland adventure mode is a made up joke. Just getting that out before idiots make 100 topics.

Oh boy it's this again!

Blockland adventure mode is a made up joke. Just getting that out before idiots make 100 topics.
Shh. Don't ruin all their fun.

Shh. Don't ruin all their fun.
Would you rather have no fun or 100 topics appearing titled "HOW UNCOLK AVANTER MODE"?

? is mad because he didn't beat adventure mode yet.

? is mad because he didn't unlock adventure mode yet.
fixed

Oh man guys, remember the clock monster in Bedroom? That was awesome.

Oh man guys, remember the clock monster in Bedroom? That was awesome.
That had pretty cool sounds,but the Creature behind the Door topped it,then the Demon Windows was even better than the Creature behind the Door.

I loved going inside the drawers and battling the walking bricks.

I loved going inside the drawers and battling the walking bricks.
I can't solve the puzzle of the dancing 4x4's to get in there. Can you post a walkthrough?

My personal favourite stages would have to be the space levels. The cartoon-esque space rest stops and the constant variety in locations around the space kept it interesting. Darn those space pirates!

My personal favourite stages would have to be the space levels. The cartoon-esque space rest stops and the constant variety in locations around the space kept it interesting. Darn those space pirates!

Oh yeah, I remember that. They kept launching floating blocks at me, got then with one of my own >:3

Finally got past the drawers, turned out all I had to do was spin around with the 2x2's to make the 4x4's mad and cry to thier mommies.
Almost at end-game, and I keep dying when Badspot releases his robot dogs. Anyone got any tips on dodging speeding enemies?

Finally got past the drawers, turned out all I had to do was spin around with the 2x2's to make the 4x4's mad and cry to thier mommies.
Almost at end-game, and I keep dying when Badspot releases his robot dogs. Anyone got any tips on dodging speeding enemies?

I'm not there yet, but when you are facing speeding enemies, the best solution is to use the remains of the Clock Monster to freeze time for half a second whenever they get close to you.