Author Topic: Does this guy have a problem or something?  (Read 2424 times)

His ID is 3639 if some of you want to ban him  :cookieMonster:

I know handicaps exist in blockland but this guy just flew beyond the point of handicapness.

Discuss

The admin joins and all of a sudden he stops.

Hes a known idiot, Hes got a few dramas.

Plenty of people know %1 for his shenanigans.

Doesn't this belong in "Drama"?

I'm still wonding why the hell badspot has not removed his key yet? Is badspot lazy or something?

I'm still wonding why the hell badspot has not removed his key yet? Is badspot lazy or something?
You seem stupid. You cannot take 20 bucks from someone away because he is an asshat. The only time a key can be revoked is if the player is ruining the game for others; like crashing servers with some scriptkiddieness.

Oh sorry then, I didin't know that.

Skill=Aimbot.
Your Incompetence=Everyone Using Aimbot But You.
These seem to be the only two things going through the minds of people like this.

i  met him spamming again on counts sever and he said he was " trolling till his girlfriend gets back " but this proves he doesnt have one and is just trolling for fun.

I loving hate him, he came to my server yesterday and he was banned within minutes

He did visit my server once, but he didn't spam my server while I was around, but still I have my eye on him.

I've met more idiots like that, but worse.

I hate it when someone is just skilled and he immideatly gets flamed from all directions and everyone says "he's using aimbot" and such stuff.

Bump. He is using all sorts of client sided mods.