Author Topic: Picture Story - Part 1 - Placebo City picture see page 10  (Read 19637 times)

It all started one sunrise.  I, SirLancelot, had planned a camp out with my friends That Bingo, Beaver Boy, and Speedy Onion.  We were camping in this bizarre ridge of rocks and trees surrounded by a complete barren wasteland.  We were having a great time, roasting marshmallows and throwing stuff in the fire.

That's when this all began.

The Undead leaped from behind the rocks.  Before we could do anything, they had grabbed Beaver Boy and feasted on his African-American flesh.  We dove for the horses, seeing that it was too late to save our Beaver Boy..  We all longed for his presence; we no longer had a sense of integration.  

We were extremely fortunate that the zombies were tribal.  They were distracted by Beaver Boy's African horse.  It gave us just enough time to ride out of there.  It wounded us to see Beaver Boy's mangled body being left behind, but there was no hope.

We rode for hours in nothingness.  Just attempting to put space between us and the zombies.

As the sun was directly above us, we spotted a large and ornate building in the distance.  We decided to investigate.

We yelled at the doorway, but we were answered by silence.  We were not interested in riding through the wasteland any longer.  

Then Speedy Onion turned around...

"Umm..  Guys..?"  A horde was approaching the castle at an alarming rate.  

We had no choice but to invade this castle uninvited.  We dashed downstairs as fast as we could.  

"Oh thank goodness"  There were three bows, one for each of us.  We decided to fortify a hallway long enough to be comfortable and wide enough for three archers.  

As the flesh addicts filtered into our trap we were able to pick them off.  

It would be a long battle, but no zombie would get too close for comfort.

Well.. so we thought..

We heard the steps of a large monster on the floor above.  Then the most terrifying sound I've ever heard.  A blood curdling roar as a Tank came running through the hallway trampling any other zombies in it's path.

We all ran for our lives but Speedy Onion wasn't speedy enough.  The tank grabbed him and picked him up and with one punch, the onion was out for the count.

We had no time for a tearful goodbye.  The tank pursued us down the hallway.  

Luckily for us, we had an escape plan.

"Why did you eat all of those doughnuts!" Bingo yelled as he pulled me through the hole.

After that day I never ate a doughnut again.

The Tank had no chance of fitting through that hole.  We had time to put space between us and that castle.

"Looks like we'll be on foot." I said as I peered around the corner where our horses were helplessly being devoured.

"How do you think the outbreak started?" Bingo questioned.

"I'm not sure, but we're going to find out."

END OF PART 1

Credits:

SirLancelot - Cameraman, Writer, Actor, Lead Bot Eventor, Creator of the Picture Story Idea
That Bingo - Main Actor, Bot Eventor, Builder of the campsite
Beaver Boy - Actor
Quattro - Small Actor (2 pictures)
FireHeart - Small Actor (2 pictures)
Speedy Onion - Best Boy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:54:40 PM by SirLancelot7 »

That was... very intresting.

Very good I like this new Idea.  Did you use bots to do all of it? 

About 75% of what you see is bots.  Some just had to be human. 

If we can get more people to come to the server then we'd use them, we just always had a lack of people.

About 75% of what you see is bots.  Some just had to be human. 

If we can get more people to come to the server then we'd use them, we just always had a lack of people.
Woo hoo!!! bravo!!! I can't wait till part two comes out!!!

You could of said image heavy.

Anyways...
That was... very interesting.

Interesting good or interesting bad? 

Interesting good or interesting bad? 

Interesting good, imo. As long as you keep the pictures high quality and interesting to look at.

That was very simple and nice! ... Interestingly tribal? Good luck with your story.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:18:30 AM by Asp »

Interesting good, imo. As long as you keep the pictures high quality and interesting to look at.

We expect only improvement from the quality you see here.

That was very simple and nice! ... Interestingly tribal? Good luck with your story.

It was just a joke at the beginning.

I've got Part 2 and Part 3 planned out.  I'm not quite sure how many it will be.  I'm not going to give out any details though, except you can expect an interesting twist in part 3. 

are there african people involved in the next parts?

Not in Part 2, and the Part 3 details aren't complete.