Author Topic: Moby1997 Trench Wars  (Read 2021 times)

Alright, I joined Moby1997's Trench Wars (he has like 30 admins(not including moderators)) and started fighting. Then I noticed my teammate digging. Then, Moby came into his tunnel and killed him. (He has a dumb rule that says you can't kill builders if they have their light on). That's where all this starts......

This is when Moby killed CT. Then I went into the tunnel and killed him, but he claims he was building. Then he forcekills me, but I let it go because it was next to our spawn.

Then he jets over to the tunnel and starts speeddigging CT's tunnel which basically destroys it making it impossible to pass through.

Later, he is making a fort in a corner (inside an already made 32by32), so I climb up to see what he is doing. Him and another admin are inside making rooms and such. They see me, turn their lights off and try to kill me. I kill Moby, but before I could engage the other admin, I am forcekilled. So I asked why he forcekilled me, but there is no answer. So I keep asking wondering if he didn't see my chat. Then I go back into there fort and kill both of them (they wern't building) and get forcekilled again. So I start asking why I was forcekilled again, but he doesn't answer. Then I get kicked by another admin. I rejoin and ask why I was kicked and he says I wouldn't shut up. I apoligize and say I won't do it again. Then I get banned by Moby for like 1 minute "Reason: when I don't answer you it means SHUTUP". I rejoin and and get kicked, rejoin and get kicked, then I give up.

Have you people not yet noticed Moby1997's server always suck? There are countless drama's on this server. It wont change.

Have you people not yet noticed Moby1997's server always suck? There are countless drama's on this server. It wont change.

This was my like 2nd time on his server. The first time was fun because Moby wasn't there.

Also, I tried rejoining just now and it said I am banned. Reason: "Bla"

Problem is Trench Wars are terrible.
Idiots ruined it for me, so I will never try it again.

Problem is Trench Wars are terrible.
Idiots ruined it for me, so I will never try it again.

I host trench wars some times. They are fun because I have no rules except againts destroying forts and I have no other admins. I could start it right now if you like.

>Trench Wars are terrible.
>Moby1997 is a terrible host.

Now put them together.

>Trench Wars are terrible.
>Moby1997 is a terrible host.

Now put them together.
Took the words straight out of my mouth.
But that sounds about right...

Trench wars are deathmatches for lazy ass hosts that don't want to make a map.

Trench wars are deathmatches for lazy ass hosts that don't want to make a map.

What if we want to dig and make forts out of dirt? It's not always because we don't want to make a map out of bricks. Now please shutup and don't comment when you don't know what you're talking about. Thanks! 
:cookieMonster:

What if we want to dig and make forts out of dirt? It's not always because we don't want to make a map out of bricks. Now please shutup and don't comment when you don't know what you're talking about. Thanks! 
TheArmyGuy knows exactly what he is talking about. Go away.

What?
What's up with handicaps these days? I know what I am talking about. It only takes 5 minutes to make an entire map. If you want to "customize" the map; it is really easy to add purchasable barriers and other; decent looking; non cubical stuff.

What?
What's up with handicaps these days? I know what I am talking about. It only takes 5 minutes to make an entire map. If you want to "customize" the map; it is really easy to add purchasable barriers and other; decent looking; non cubical stuff.

We know it takes 5 minutes to make. You think that every TDM anyone makes had to be hard to build. We don't care what the map looks like, we just want to dig and make forts, walls, and barriers.

We know it takes 5 minutes to make. You think that every TDM anyone makes had to be hard to build. We don't care what the map looks like, we just want to dig and make forts, walls, and barriers.
So you can yell when they get demolished?
Like said before; that is easy to incorporate.
But the general quality of build-yourself-TDM's is quite low. Have a gander at any fort war server you see. The usual problem is is that 1 person will always have the best fort/base/wall/barrier/whatever. This makes it incredibly boring for the other players.

So you can yell when they get demolished?
Like said before; that is easy to incorporate.
But the general quality of build-yourself-TDM's is quite low. Have a gander at any fort war server you see. The usual problem is is that 1 person will always have the best fort/base/wall/barrier/whatever. This makes it incredibly boring for the other players.

I have built my own TDM's before, but every once in a while I like to go to a trench wars and dig tunnels and make forts. Just because they are easy to make and have no detail in the build doesn't mean it isn't fun.