Christwire.org - The funniest stuff around.

Author Topic: Christwire.org - The funniest stuff around.  (Read 5819 times)

So I was really bored, and was playing Portal 2 earlier. I got even bored-er and decided to google Portal 2.

After a few pages of looking, I found this page. While I was reading i was like WTF.

Sorry if im late.

http://christwire.org/2011/04/is-portal-2-safe-for-the-christain-family/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:41:14 PM by FrozenEye »

Oh god this is gonna be hilarious once I read it.

Portal 2 hates adopted children.

Oh god this is gonna be hilarious once I read it.
Its worth reading.
I lol'd several times after i realized it was just a troll.

Heres one of the comment of the post:

Great Investigative journalism article.

The recruitment tactics of the homogay agenda are becoming more depraved every day.
The creators of this Satanic homogay recruitment tool should be prosecuted as child molesters.

Haha, I can only hope this news source is like a Christian version of the Onion...

"christain"
but anyway
are you serious
i mean really

"YOU'RE ADOPTED"
"hurr i'm adopted, i should feel bad"
"VALVE YOU'RE HEARTLESS BASTARDS"

snake guns that make Pleasure Holes

Also, I saw a gay singles ad.
oh god, I lol'd.

I feel bad for the children.

Also, I saw a gay singles ad.
oh god, I lol'd.
You made my day.

Wikipedia says it's a satirical website. I really hoped so.

Christian site
love picture
???

LOL, READ THE loving COMMENTS!

LOL, READ THE loving COMMENTS!
Thats what im doing.

Son FYI its Rule 34 not 64, but jesus loves you even though you are a sinner, The Puzzle’s curiosity is what drives the innocent children to research more on these blasphemous snake Guns that create Glory Holes. but jesus still loves a sinner like you, The test subject is clearly bicurious from what our author has researched. Read your Multiplayer desription, You and A FRIEND USE snakeH GUNS CO-OPERATIVELY TO CREATE GLORY HOLES and SOLVE COMPLEX PUZZLES. sounds pretty gay to me. but yet again jesus still loves you.
Great work of Journalism there, May God bless you for enlightening us everyday with your great blog, (also read christwire wikipedia page)