Author Topic: Christwire.org - The funniest stuff around.  (Read 5841 times)

This is a pointless comment to bring up my post to the front of the Off-Topic section, even though it is clearly visible from the top.

You shouldnt even have to read comments, this was clearly satire :/

The Blockland "article" was made 23 hours ago, meaning someone from this forum created it. Just pointing that out. Don't mind me, I'm just oblivious.

I just made up a fantastic quote to go with this website.

"Being the Christian your religion wouldn't want you to be!"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:24:44 PM by PJ Boy »

The Blockland "article" was made 23 hours ago, meaning someone from this forum created it. Just pointing that out.

I just made up a fantastic quote to go with this website.

"Being the Christian your religion wouldn't want you to be!"
Btw, im the one who posted the Blockland - The game where you build love machines.

That GLaDOS comment made me laugh :]

incredible, i have heard much about these "violins" and their devil satan worshiping powers on the fox network. i am glad that you have brought this to the attention if the christian community. i have already spoken with my parishioner and he too agrees that violins are work of satan, and has agreed to help me spread the word. i am also creating a petition at my child's school to remove all of these satan tools from the orchestra and to expel all asian children, it seems to be going well at the moment.

good job with the article and god bless.
:cookieMonster:

^^ Fred's quote
incredible, i have heard much about these "violins" and their devil satan worshiping powers on the fox network. i am glad that you have brought this to the attention if the christian community. i have already spoken with my parishioner and he too agrees that violins are work of satan, and has agreed to help me spread the word. i am also creating a petition at my child's school to remove all of these satan tools from the orchestra and to expel all asian children, it seems to be going well at the moment.

good job with the article and god bless.
Lol.