Author Topic: Tactical Nuke (v2 + sounds)  (Read 21280 times)

Tactical Nuke Add-on (v1)

Ever wanted to just kill everyone? If so, shame on you.
But I made this add-on so you COULD kill them all.
(By 'all' I mean in the same minigame)

Stats
Everybody in the minigame dies
No explosion ~ No lag
Plays the mininuke explosion sound
Must be in a minigame + admin
Can be spawned from a brick now

Just type in /tacnuke and watch you minigame foes cower in fear as their death* approaches.
Or spawn it using the event 'spawnprojectile' under the name Nuke

Download

Server_TacNuke.zip (Mediafire)

Pictures

Credits
Me for the simple script
Bushido for the mininuke projectile and sound
(I didn't ask, but I assumed it would be ok, just say no and I'll change it)

*by death I mean a nuke

Feel free to rate/suggest  

Change Log
v1 -> v2
Added sounds
Tweaked the detonation of the nuke so it can be spawned via events
Added some checks to prevent abuse outside of a mini
Removed some code that was used in testing
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:58:50 PM by Sniper4hire »

I've wanted something like this

thanks

wait is it possible to spawn the actual projectile

You should make it so that it plays sirens and the nuke falls very slow so that people run around screaming.

wait is it possible to spawn the actual projectile
You cant spawn it
You should make it so that it plays sirens and the nuke falls very slow so that people run around screaming.
I'll try do that, but I cant promise anything.

You cant spawn itI'll try do that, but I cant promise anything.

And the timescale should slow down, and there should be a voice saying TACTICAL NUKE! ITS OVER!

/MW2cigarette

I'd appreciate it if you can make it so the admin or something can spawn the projectile

and how about a /setNukePosition to choose either where it falls at or where it spawns from?

You should make an event for that. OnNukeLaunch\MusicBrik1\SetMusic [Nuke Siren]

I'd appreciate it if you can make it so the admin or something can spawn the projectile
I wouldn't know how to do that and the projectile is just for looks, the 'explosion' is timed to go off after 4 seconds
and how about a /setNukePosition to choose either where it falls at or where it spawns from?
That wouldn't be too hard but again, its just for looks.
You should make an event for that. OnNukeLaunch\MusicBrik1\SetMusic [Nuke Siren]
Again, I don't know how to do that.

And is it possible to have like a red emmiter coming from the position to tell where it is with that?

And is it possible to have like a red emmiter coming from the position to tell where it is with that?
Yes, but it only takes four seconds to detonate so there wouldn't be much of a point to it.

OMFG I've always wanted this!

THANK YOU.

This should be an acquirable command through a kill-streak mod.

"Anyone that gets a 25 Kill-streak can use the Tactical Nuke. Once used and its effects are over, the minigame resets."

If this was there, it would be usable. For now its just an Admin Abuse tool.

When I saw this thread I was like "Oh crap and new mininuke type thing" and then I read it and I was like "oh neat!"

I think the model is stolen from an add-on called projectile_nuke.zip
But I could be wrong.