Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467312 times)

colossal bump
did i do it
yay

OH stuff
i just noticed how useful supermacro is for speedkart
holy stuffttt
how did i not notice

oh my. yes will try

wtf Nexus finish the OP already

I love these add-ons.

asdf did I seriously quote the OP instead of editing it what am I some kind of dumbass who has never used a forum before wtf
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:04:04 AM by Nexus »

asdf did I seriously quote the OP instead of editing it what am I some kind of dumbass who has never used a forum before wtf
I wonder what was updated??

Nexus. Please update Orb Shift Correction. It sometimes gets syntax errors about non existent objects. It should also have a client command to set wether it's off or on, because there are some server mods that use the brick movement keys and this kinda makes them mess up.

Nexus. Please update Orb Shift Correction. It sometimes gets syntax errors about non existent objects. It should also have a client command to set wether it's off or on, because there are some server mods that use the brick movement keys and this kinda makes them mess up.

If you could provide an example of a conflicting mod that would be helpful.  The only time it should give an error is if your player doesn't actually exist, in which case I don't think you will be able to build because your ghost brick should be cleared with it.

If you could provide an example of a conflicting mod that would be helpful.
Port's Viridian RPG. Plus the Blockhead Bash mod I'm making.
The only time it should give an error is if your player doesn't actually exist, in which case I don't think you will be able to build because your ghost brick should be cleared with it.
If you're put into observer mode and use the brick moving keys, it gives a error in the %plvec = OrbShift_getthisdirection($OrbShift::Player.getforwardvector()); lines because $OrbShift::Player does not exist. It does not matter that you have no ghost brick because you can still call the function and make the animations play on your player.

Port's Viridian RPG. Plus the Blockhead Bash mod I'm making.If you're put into observer mode and use the brick moving keys, it gives a error in the %plvec = OrbShift_getthisdirection($OrbShift::Player.getforwardvector()); lines because $OrbShift::Player does not exist. It does not matter that you have no ghost brick because you can still call the function and make the animations play on your player.

Alright here is my fix:

Code: [Select]
$OrbShift::RequestTimeout = 30000;

function clientCmdOrbShift()
{
if(getSimTime() - $OrbShift::LastRequest > $OrbShift::RequestTimeout)
{
messageboxyesno("Request from Server", "This server would like you to disable your OrbShift mod.\nDisable it now?", "deactivatepackage(orbshifting);", "");
$OrbShift::LastRequest = getSimTime();
}
}

and

if(%x && serverconnection.getcontrolobject().getclassname() $= "camera" && isObject($OrbShift::Player))
So you should probably call commandtoclient(%client, 'OrbShift'); the first time they go into observer mode because I think blockland clears all message box guis on spawning.

Alright here is my fix:

$OrbShift::RequestTimeout = 30000;

function clientCmdOrbShift()
{
if(getSimTime() - $OrbShift::LastRequest > $OrbShift::RequestTimeout)
{
messageboxyesno("Request from Server", "This server would like you to disable your OrbShift mod.\nDisable it now?", "deactivatepackage(orbshifting);", "");
$OrbShift::LastRequest = getSimTime();
}
}

and

if(%x && serverconnection.getcontrolobject().getclassname() $= "camera" && isObject($OrbShift::Player))
So you should probably call commandtoclient(%client, 'OrbShift'); the first time they go into observer mode because I think blockland clears all message box guis on spawning.
Great. Now release it as an update please.