Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467240 times)

Oh right, I just remembered. There is some problem with the Server Command GUI mod regarding loops. Even having the exact same setup as someone else, it just activates once when pressed. I use a mac, so that may be related.

Edit: It detects holding down the key, because when setting an action for release, it works as expected.

Oh right, I just remembered. There is some problem with the Server Command GUI mod regarding loops. Even having the exact same setup as someone else, it just activates once when pressed. I use a mac, so that may be related.

Edit: It detects holding down the key, because when setting an action for release, it works as expected.

Did you make sure the "loops" box is ticked?  I have a tutorial on how to use server command gui here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYaTjqOiiY

If you could post the setup you are trying to use I'll help you out.

Yes. I actually got a screenshot from another guy on how he has it set up. I actually figured out what the problem is. What happens is that it automatically puts it back to 0 ms every time I save. The console complains as follows:

Add-Ons/Client_ServerCommandGui/functionality.cs (227): Unable to find function isInt
I haven't modified the mod whatsoever as far as I remember.

Yes. I actually got a screenshot from another guy on how he has it set up. I actually figured out what the problem is. What happens is that it automatically puts it back to 0 ms every time I save. The console complains as follows:
I haven't modified the mod whatsoever as far as I remember.

Oh, that was a function provided by rtb.  I should probably update the mod.

Do I get a game key now?

:^)

You probably turned on the "load brickcounts" option which will open all your save files and read them to determine a brickcount.  That is off by default for exactly that reason.  I should  probably add a warning.

I have 30k files in my blockland folder and it still loads in like two seconds.
Ok cool. It starts up quickly now.

I'd be cool if NEO came with some more icons for you to use.

Duplorcator.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:14:32 AM by jes00 »

Ok cool. It starts up quickly now.

I'd be cool if NEO came with some more icons for you to use.

Duplorcator.

I can't include a crazy amount because file sizes are a thing, but I'm probably going to replace some of the unused lower quality icons included with different ones.  I think an icon for each letter and number and some generic shapes would be a good starting point.

I can't include a crazy amount because file sizes are a thing, but I'm probably going to replace some of the unused lower quality icons included with different ones.  I think an icon for each letter and number and some generic shapes would be a good starting point.

You should also try slam all the .pngs in the add-on you currently have through PNGGauntlet. Might save some space.

From looking at that escape overlay, it looks like it's designed for a tablet.

From looking at that escape overlay, it looks like it's designed for a tablet.

And tablet layouts are based on a regular pc desktop, the biggest difference being that you can't right click on a tablet

Found a TMBI bug. If you open your brick inventory, open the brick selecting window, open your item inventory, and then close the brick selecting window, then both your brick inventory and item inventory will be open at the same time.

Escape overlay would look a lot better if instead of having a bold white outline on every icon, it was a simple flat icon, and for colors, just de-saturate them a bit and its perfect.

Edit : OK so I re-did the icons in a flat white style.

Here is the download for the escape overlay with the new icons:[/url]
Removed by request.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 06:53:15 PM by ZERØ »

pink and green? lol
nice stuff!

pink and green? lol
nice stuff!
What? What are you talking about?

What? What are you talking about?
in OP

EDIT: would love teamspeak integration