Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467137 times)

$EnvGuiServer::GroundColor

stuff wait lol I saw that and immediately assumed it was a client side variable because of gui
blarg I should be testing these things with a dedicated server so I don't get these things mixed up

Can you make a panel that controls save/load prefs?

Can you make a panel that controls save/load prefs?

which prefs, for the environmental controls?
Each skybox is essentially its own set of prefs to begin with
so no

In honour of our first 100 pages (However belated they may have been, It is the NARG awards! Yay!
So, you may be wondering what my crazy arse has thunk up this time. Well, simply put, I feel that there are individuals that need "special" recognition for a variety of achievements. There are two categories you can place in: The professional awards, serious in nature. And the "Special" awards, for individuals who should not exactly be "rewarded" per say, but should at least recieve some sarcastic clapping of "GOOD JOB!"

Impressive Categories for Professional People.
  • 1) Best Applicant - Your app made Nexus and I beam with pride. Good job son.
  • 2) Best Beta Tester - You report glitches like a woman, complaining about every aspect you can possibly think of. And although most of your complaints will be disguarded, we thank you for making them anyways.

Special Categories for Special People.
  • 1) Biggest Fan - Good job, your dedication to NARG got you recognized as special! Go tell it to your mum.
  • 2) Biggest Stalker - A category designed specifically for Axolotl who has shown us that even on the internet, people can still have creepy obsessions (Particularly with my genitals... I defy you to beat him in this category (Though I wish you wouldn't). :thumbsup:
  • 3) Funniest App - Generally speaking, this app made the two of us fall over laughing, You're one funny bugger! Even if you aren't very bright...
  • 4) Best Comment - Comments, they're funny somtimes, but some, need special recognition. Anyone have the literay genius to come up with something grand and memorable?

Feel free to nominate yourself for any of these categories if you think you deserve the prize.
But what prize am I talking about? Well, winners of some categories will recieve high premium access in terms of add-ons (Which would otherwise require a sizable donation). As well as your choice between the (hypothetical of course) NARG Keychain and bookmark, or one of axolotl's many Rykuta love dolls (which I am told have life-life proportions and are suitable for all loveualities due to the multi-loveual nature of the doll in question (AKA, Functional Male and Female parts).

This list is subject to change if more ideas become available.

i'm nexus' biggest fan :D

I nominate myself for coolest blocklander alive.  Second, of course, to Rykuta himself.

I'll take my award now.

Best server host category.

The goal of the NARG awards is to retain to NARG related stuff, although I'm sure best server is a valid goal, it doesn't really reflect to NARG directly.

That being said, I'm sure I can make a broader "Blockland 2012 awards" in the general discussion at some point or another that is hopefully more comprehensive, so that Pecon can nominate himself for "Best server" and blazerblock can nominate himself for "Second coolest blocklander alive."

In honour of our first 100 pages

>:(

This also may be an opportunity to open up some actual direct competitions, like the arena that got built with the weaponset that got created but never actually played in/with.  I'd especially like to do some modding ones, like who can make the most obnoxious client mod.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:51:35 PM by Nexus »

i'm nexus' biggest fan :D
Nuuu MEE

Because nexus is too nexy for his shirt.

Okay, how about best person that gave Nexus a couple dollars a year or so ago award?

How about the person who has had a quote from nexus in his signature since January award

but i bug nexus 24/7 so i'm his biggest fan (maybe stalker)

but i bug nexus 24/7 so i'm his biggest fan (maybe stalker)
Axolotl made a love doll based on me. I think he is still leading in the stalker category.

im the best tester.
forget you all.