Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 465079 times)

Great. Now release it as an update please.

I pushed the update as I made the post, it should automatically notify anyone with the mod.

I pushed the update as I made the post, it should automatically notify anyone with the mod.
The OP still says that it's 1.0 FULL(even though it's not) so I assumed you hadn't updated it. Plus I still had rtbinfo.txt in the add-on, which means that other people that have it won't get notified either.

I think you should do another update and make it so clientCmdOrbShift only goes through if it's not already disabled. That way I can send it to them every time when it will mess with things. You should also make it auto re-enable when they leave the server.

Perhaps you can also check if building is enabled and if it's not, just parent.

In case you want this:
Code: [Select]
function isActivePackage(%name)
{
if(!isPackage(%name))
{
return 0;
}

%count = getNumActivePackages();

for(%i = 0; %i < %count; %i++)
{
%package = getActivePackage(%i);

if(%package $= %name)
{
return 1;
}
}

return 0;
}
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 07:49:20 AM by jes00 »

Could you please update your add-ons? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272426.0

Sure, I'll go work on it.  Orbshift should be fast but I'm probably going to end up trying to update more than just that for TMBI.  I remember there were a bunch of things I wanted to fix but it's been a while since I looked at it.

If anyone has any complaints or requests regarding TMBI post them now.

Yea, when you have a brick selected in the tmbi the bricks name should appear on the top of the menu, it'd be helpful for bricks without icons.

Yea, when you have a brick selected in the tmbi the bricks name should appear on the top of the menu, it'd be helpful for bricks without icons.

It should already do that

You might somehow not have the default Arial font installed, in which case you should go to TMBI options and change the font used to something you have.

Terragen does work multiplayer
you have to host the server tho

Well. I guess orb shift correction is now useless thanks to the update. And there goes all hope of disabling it.

EDIT: Actually, I think that the correction is handled server side, which means that I don't have to disable it anymore.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:59:23 PM by jes00 »

Can someone tell me how to change what build is loaded by the buildbot? Because right now it isn't loading anything.

Can someone tell me how to change what build is loaded by the buildbot? Because right now it isn't loading anything.

Place your ghost brick on the ground, go through the GUI to choose what build you want to load and click load bricks.  Make sure you don't turn your character after you place your ghost brick.

Pretty Useful Addons.  :cookieMonster: Pretty Useful Addons.

I'm just going to go ahead and bump this if that's cool with everyone.
I updated some stuff in the OP, and using orbshift should now give you a notification that the mod is obsolete.

Come for the mods. Stay because you have no friends.

A New Mod Approaches!
Quite some time ago, I started work on a new file manager.

I have been working on it on and off for a while now, and it is finally finished.  Introducing the NARG File Manager!

Features include
Full rework of the save/load bricks interface
Full folder support
Right click context menus
File searches
Buffering and caching for high performance
An extensive options menu
Highly customizable interface

Right now it is in alpha, so there are bound to be bugs.  Give it a download and let me know what you think!  Be sure to check this thread for update news.

Click here to download the File Manager

holy stuff i have no words to say how awesome this is