bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 498290 times)

About the series
In service since 2002, the Battlefield series has always given players a wide variety of experiences. Mostly known for multiplayer, all the Battlefield games have given players a large number of tanks, airplanes, jeeps, and more. The maps in Battlefield games are known for their large size and replayability. The Battlefield series takes strategy.

Gameplay
Battlefield has always focused on class based warfare. Ranging from seven classes to four, every class has a unique ability. In Battlefield, without teamwork, your team will never do good. You must communicate with your teammates and cooperate with eachother in order to succeed. Battlefield, as you can tell, is a first person shooter. With vehicles included, you'll need to change up your play style to each of the maps (and games).

Official System Requirements for BF3
Minimum System Requirements for Battlefield 3
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card : DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements for Battlefield 3
Processor: Quad-Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Battlefield 4

A lot has been released about BF4 so far. You can find official trailers and other teasers on the official website right here. If you want, you can preorder it for a whopping 70 bucks to get all of the DLC that inevitably will be coming out for it.

Screenshots

The free games
Play4Free and Battlefield Heroes suck. Don't play them or else you're a communist.

Commie scum.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:46:10 PM by Shell »

We already know about it.
some people dont. stop speaking for everyone.

some people dont. stop speaking for everyone.
You don't get much more information about the game from watching that game play video, because of its poor quality. Also most BF3 threads don't last long because the game won't be coming out any time soon.

plenty of people will find this very interesting, maxwell. no need to be a jerk.

Battlefield 3 and Skyrim are games I'm looking forward to.

Wow i actually didn't see this one, thanks for posting.

Wow i actually didn't see this one, thanks for posting.
I can feel sarcasm.

Gotta love how it barely resembles Battlefield.

bump because no other battlefield topic

im pissed, so far they said no mod support and i have a feeling they are going to pull some kind of DLC crap (no mod support meaning now they can make everyone pay for maps instead of letting people make them)

bump because no other battlefield topic

im pissed, so far they said no mod support and i have a feeling they are going to pull some kind of DLC crap (no mod support meaning now they can make everyone pay for maps instead of letting people make them)
whatttttt

no mod support?

Don't make megathreads for games that didn't come out yet.

i appreciate how OP makes it clear that this game in no way associates with the stuffhole bad company games lol