Author Topic: Furries (Not in a positive way.)  (Read 20337 times)

I've noticed that a whole forgetload of furries are really dumb.
I don't mean like dumb as the guy who shaves with a two year old razor.
I mean dumb like below rock-bottom.

So loving dense.
This is the most immediate problem. Without this problem being present, there would be a lot less problems in general. Sure, they would have been there in the beginning, but they would have died away eventually. But nope! The majority of furries are incapable of realizing that they are not pleasing the people they associate with. Instead of learning from their mistakes, they throw away what they see. It reminds me of a quote I saw wherein someone was talking about a robot they built:
"It collects data from it's surroundings.
Then discards it and drives into walls."
That seems to represent what I'm saying quite well.

Excuses and retorts.
Now this one really gets on my nerves. If anyone says anything negative about their fandom, they go off and call that guy a "troll." It's funny though, because that's actually what seems to me as a way of trolling. Hypocritical and handicapped, both in the same sentence. Okay, we understand that now. But then when someone points out the flaw in what they said, they might say something along the lines of "You just don't understand us!" Uh-uh. The way they talk about it all the time would allow anyone who payed any attention to understand just fine. But when they explain that to the furries, they say something about how they're just not being accepted. If it weren't for the frequency of the subject, it would be a lot more easy to accept them.

More disgusting special interestes.
Finding anthropomorphic animals disgusting is completely understandable. (Not to furries, mind you.) But it isn't too hard to look past it either. And usually when that's as far as someone goes, there isn't much of a problem with it. But some people find it necessary to have all sorts of special interestes that, when added to the furry one, is really loving handicapped. I don't know how many of you would have actually heard of them, but "babyfurs" is one good example. It's like weeaboo lolicon stuff, except they have fur too. Whether it's human or furry, it's horrible because of how young they are. You know what else they do? They add piss special interestes to the same group! Yes, you heard right folks, some of them get off to pissing baby furries!

Committing bestiality.
Granted, this isn't as bad as 20+ year olds loving -13 yearolds, but it's a close second. A vast majority of the time, the animals do not, in fact, enjoy human snakees in their smaller vaginas. In the rare case that they actually do, it still doesn't mean it's not wrong to do it. Humans were never meant to have intercourse with other species. That means that it is unnatural and wrong. Humans are supposed to have love with humans, and animals are supposed to have love with their own respective species. Not with each other. This might be a stunning revelation to some folks, but there's a reason we can't get each other pregnant. Thank God.

Taking it too far.
A lot of people seriously go all-out making their "fursona." They do all sorts of crazy stuff, like giving them their own personality, name, dis/likes, and a whole assortment of obscure patterns. Some even have multiple ones. Which is even more dumb, because there's only one of you. Why would you have more than one furry "you?" Why can't you just keep it simple? If a registration form ever required a fursona description, the only thing I would put in the field is "German Shepherd." Anything else is pointless. I could understand maybe adding a tattoo description, or whatever would be the equivalent on fur. But only if you actually had that same tattoo.

That's all for now, until something else comes up that I forgot.

*slow clap*
wait a minute, this is night fox

WHAT IS THE MADNESS

It's been nagging at me for a while now.
I'm tired of it.
Too bad this wont change stuff.

i thought the furry stuffstorm was over

nit fux i wil never forgiv you for seting me off in my demis e :(

Night fox made a topic against furries?
I'm confused

I don't know what to think anymore.

Vore isn't to bad......

Just FYI:
What pushed me over the edge to make this topic was a recent happening on a certain forum, involving a very stupid administrator. Also an IRC incident about an hour ago.