Poll

App

No
15 (45.5%)
Yes
18 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: UngaBunga's [C] Application - Denied  (Read 3468 times)

Its just a house.

Pics:

Front

Back

Hall

Kitchen

Living Room

Stairs To Basement

My Bedroom (Downstairs)

Bathroom (Downstairs)

Please rate x/10
Constructive Critiscism welcome

And even if i fail, i still get credit for trying :3
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:00:17 PM by MyNameIsYou »

The exterior and the stairs to the basement are a tiny bit bland.
But the rest is pretty nice. 7.5/10

I like it. It reminds me of my app in terms of what it is. :3

You did a fair job. The roof looks odd and some things are out of proportion. It could use some warmer colors and some more shape, but it's alright.

But the rest is pretty nice. 7.5/10

It's a no but you did good.

Why the border around the build?

So that you dont fall off the grass

Hmm.... Very good.  

8.9/10
I am pretty sure that they will approve you and let you join!  

I think this is a very good house... I would love to see you finish/make a Store, or Hotel.  But this should get into the clan.  

Your interior work in this house is very nice, however, the exterior is not very appealing. In particular, the front of the house is a little boring.

The hallways are a good size and don't seem to be so compact. I am not sure if it is just how you took the pictures, but the kitchen and living seem like they would feel very cramped.

I love the fact that there's actually a basement! Normally house builds you see do not include basements, and I view them as a necessity. A tip I have for next time is that you should definitely try to add some sort of windows to get some "natural" light down there.

I will have to say no.

So that you dont fall off the grass
now that I noticed the border it reminds me of my app even more haha

now im curious :o

Hmm.... Very good.  

8.9/10
I am pretty sure that they will approve you and let you join!  

I think this is a very good house... I would love to see you finish/make a Store, or Hotel.  But this should get into the clan.  
Hahahahah, two members have said no :D

Love the way you put everything together, the terrain looks great next to the road. The fence isn't that bad either.
Interior looks pretty bland, even tho over-detailed stuff is not appreciated by me. Furnish looks good tho.
The thing that brings down the whole build is the roof. It's so strange. The top of the roof is too thin it seems.
Some parts I just love, but in overall. When I look at the whole picture. The house isn't standing out as much as I hoped.

Great job, but it's a no

The house isn't standing out as much as I hoped.

What were you hoping for :3

When I looked through the pics, I was thinking of saying yes.

Hahahahah, two members have said no :D
Did you figure that out all on your own, Sherlock?

No i had help from 4 people