Author Topic: Kittey - Spawnkiller and overall snake  (Read 1991 times)

Ahem. This event took place about 10 minutes ago at Tuxedo Ninjas TDM. I was on the Yellow team and playing the game when along comes Kittey barging in with an automatic pistol. He spawnkilled several people and camped there until he died. He then repeated it. People like Cell who was on the 2ND enemy team actually tried to stop him. /discuss Also, Pictures!

Kittey finally being stopped.

Close up of Kittey in the yellow spawn room.

Example of Kittey jumpcigaretteging to avoid dying so he could spawnkill s'more.

Image of Kittey shooting us whilst prone.

Me aiming at Kittey with the OSR.

Image of Kittey killing people spawning.

More killing.

Another fatality due to spawnkilling.

You stufftin' me? This drama took ages to put together and people just look and don't post. Why do I bother?

Why do I bother?
Exactly, stuff like this happens every day. So it's not that special.

Exactly, stuff like this happens every day. So it's not that special.
It's sad how right he is.

The build is bad because the other player can just jump into their spawn and kill everyone and the players are bad because they just can't kill him at all.

still, kittey is an starfish. at Winner's throwmod tdm, he was the last person with the host like, 10 times and he was demanding that the host give him tons of hats, and wouldn't stop until he got lots of them.

people just look and don't post. Why do I bother?

this kind of stuff is meant to be like: "Oh thats good to know, i'll avoid them"

not: "Hey lets discuss how much of an idiot this guy is"

i think that the maker of the build should add more security to the spawns then... i think that if you can even something that kills enemy team members if they try to reach you. 

The thing that confuses me about this is that people drop T+T2 ammo on a server using GCat's weapons.

Still, Kittey looks like a roosterhead, I'll ban him/her the first chance I get.

We all know he's a richard, he claims every 2 minutes he's with me that I suck his rooster all the time, he is 'always right', he trolls, spawnkills, makes people want to Self Delete (that may be an overreaction), and he's completely tribal. He laughs at Christians and Jews and basically any other type of person. I hate him. >:(

he claims every 2 minutes he's with me that I suck his rooster all the time
This.

You think?

But I agree with others... This happens EVERY day in Blockland.  Not much on the D-DAY TDM's if you on US side.

It is because of Winner's Throwmod server that I decided all Throwmods should be a TDM to avoid spawnkillers.