Author Topic: Big Brother's Top 10 Events  (Read 5488 times)

Time to post Big Brother's top 10 events! These events are ordered from quality and frequency of usage. If I've made any errors with the download links, please tell me. I made all of these. I will update this list whenever I make a new event.

Number 10
The Server Information Event!
A fun little event designed to tell you about the server. It tells you your brick count, the total brick count and the percentage of bricks on the server that belong to you. Typing [Value] will also give you an exact value of 1 brick on the server. Typing [Mini] will tell you if you're in a minigame or not. That last command sounds useless, but it was basically just for a test.

Download Link

Number 9
The Addition Calculator!
This is an event that has the sole usage of adding lots of numbers together. This may sound really simple, but it doesn't just do calculations like '1 + 1', you can do calculations as big as '12 + 60 + 54.5 + -3'. You may think that it was easy to make. Believe me, I had to do trial and error a couple thousand times before I got this working.

Download Link

Number 8
The Factorials Event!
This is an event that can take any number and factorialize it. Basically, this means taking any number and multiplying it by every single number below it. It works with every single number. You use it by typing a number into regular chat, then typing 'done' into regular chat. It should start solving your sum in seconds.

Download Link

Number 7
Calculator!
Like the other calculator, this can perform mathematical sums. Unfortunately it only supports small sums such as '5 + 5' and '7.5 + 22.2', but it can also use *, /, +, - and ^.
This event is pretty straight forward, you just need to type something like this to get it working: '@ 5 ^ 2'. Remember to include the '@'.

Download Link

Number 6
The Timer!
As the title suggests, it is a timer. You can set any value in seconds by typing [et] into regular chat and the value into team chat. You can also pause the timer by typing [p]. If the timer runs out, the minigame resets. So I suggest you use a minigame with this. The time left shows to the entire minigame on Bottomprint. This requires a minigame to function properly.

Download Link

Number 5
The Printer Gun!
This is basically a printer which fires bullets. Every time you run out of bullets, you need to reload. It reloads to 150 bullets and it takes about 4 shots to kill someone, so it's possible to kill 37 people and injure one person in a single reload! It also keeps track of how many times you have reloaded. Just in case you wanted to know. There is no commands you can type in, so it's relatively straight forward.

Download Link

Number 4
The Flagger Event!
This neat little event will save your X and Y position so you can find where you planted your flag easily. It's primarily for when you get lost. You can use it to find where you planted a flag. You can plant any amount of flags anywhere on the map. It has very many commands, so just click this link and read about it here: Link

Download Link

Number 3
City RP!
Basically a cool little event which enables you to play with the City RP Mod without downloading it! It comes with hunger, money, education, jobs and tax! You can also request a pay rise. I suggest you type @Commands for a full list of all the commands you can type. Every once in a while, you might wonder what your current status is. Simply by typing [stats] you can view everything about you! This is the most updated version of the City RP Event that I have, I've updated it greatly from what I've posted on the forums before. This requires a minigame to function properly.

Download Link

This particular event also has a different available version that some people may enjoy playing with. The second version has the cool ability to give your friends money; using a similar method to Cash Mod. Because I added this Cash Mod command, the command [Stats] has been taken away from this version. This is because the event limit is 100 and if I included [Stats] I would reach about 110. The choice of which version you would like to use is all yours. Keep in mind that this version was very experimental and if you find any bugs, let me know.

Second Download Link

Number 2
Bropulser!
One of my favourite events, the Bropulser has the ability to fling you from point A to point B. Simply flagging a destination on the map and then typing >>Start will immediately send you flying towards where you flagged previously. And if you don't want to use it to transport, it's always a really fun way to kill time by gliding through the air.

Download Link

Number 1 *Drum Roll*
Magic Combinations Event!
One of the most useful and fun events made by yours truely, I present to you: The Magic Event! Allowing you to use up to 11 spells all at once, this little gizmo can kill anybody in seconds. Simply typing [Spell List] will give you a full list of all of the available spells, while typing [Spells] and typing any combination in Team Chat will actually put the spells into the firing list. To clear the list, type [Clear] and sit down. It's also easy to put in your own spell, by editting the event and changing one of the projectiles. It also makes you virtually unkillable when you're being attacked (With the exception of one-hit-kill weapons), allows you to fly even higher and faster than before and it also protects you from falling damage.

Download Link

NEW: Cash Mod!
A new event of mine of which was inspired by the most recent Cash Mod by otto-san, this Cash Mod gives you the ability to share your money amongst your friends, grant money to people and even take it away from someone. Granting and Taking requires administrative power. You start with $500 by default and it requires a minigame to function properly. It is recommended that you do not leave the minigame because the minigame is very important. Type @Help to show the full list of commands and how to type a command. It's greater than 70 lines and it took about an hour to create.

Download Link

Well these are my best events. Please download them and enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:46:33 AM by Big Brother »

Looks pretty cool, I'll definitely try these later.

EDIT: Why's it in Gallery? I almost forgot about that.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:17:21 PM by Mega-Bear »

:O

It are released.

Move to addon section though. These events are great. Especially the BroPulser. Combined with Fall Damage it can make some pretty neat traps (if it can use named bricks instead of flags.)

I would, but they aren't directly add-ons. :P

Thanks for the positive feedback anyway :)

EDIT: Why's it in Gallery? I almost forgot about that.
Blockland creations
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:44:27 PM by Big Brother »

Now use default events and make them again :D

Now use default events and make them again :D

cantz be done :P

I would, but they aren't directly add-ons. :P
But these "add on" to the game, and is more than just a creation.

With your argument then everything in the Addons section belongs here.

But these "add on" to the game, and is more than just a creation.

With your argument then everything in the Addons section belongs here.
For some reason that is just how it goes. I've always posted my events in the Gallery. What would you put in the Add-On Section?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:59:06 PM by Big Brother »

I remember seeing the magic event thing on tangos city rp
i have it saved too

I remember seeing the magic event thing on tangos city rp
i have it saved too
that's cool :D

oh wow, i remember the Spells Pack from a WHILE ago. It was on Tango's, and my brother stole it from you xD
BTW: What about the Velocity one? :3