Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147386 times)

Why cant we just use Steam?

my steam communitty name is FeepTheMechanic

why has nobody invited me
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 02:54:59 AM by Feep »

my steam communitty name is FeepTheEngineer
Get in here bish

wait i forgeted it up
wait until tomorrow
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:03:20 AM by Kiddeh »

I'd really  like my country to take up the entire island south of Aroneuryi and the small one just south of that island.  The even smaller one to the east of the larger island would be nice, too. islands north of Doodl-and.

Oh, my Steam name is Gizbro.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:32:43 AM by Kiddeh »

I'd really  like my country to take up the entire island south of Aroneuryi and the small one just south of that island.  The even smaller one to the east of the larger island would be nice, too.

Oh, my Steam name is Gizbro.

Farken sends troops and naval crafts to claim the islands below Aroneuryi.

(if that's alright with comatose, that way we can be closer.)

i dont know why it hasn't been added to the map yet, but sorry bro

Kovsky News

Troopers have reported old ruins of a beat up bunker within the border. They are now being sent in to check it out and to send results back about why and how the bunker got there. A creature has been sighted by the military outpost closest to the sea. Troopers are being told to shoot anything that is NOT human. Sherwood Kovsky fears that the heavy weapons factory will be delayed. Training troopers to become special ops has been finished and they are now being issued on missions out to sea to go deep sea diving and search for any other signs of life and such.
-50 troopers.
+50 spec ops.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:13:59 AM by D.A.C.K »

NEWS FROM TRINT
The country's president is dead. 

Don't expect new one fast...

I just had a 3 hour Orbiter session based around Farken's lead space development programs "AVT and SPACETECH" launching satellites, and astronauts typing series of codes to unpack the satellite, then returning to the ship and entering orbit. Two of the several ships blew up in the atmosphere,  one became a meteor and the other 3 astronauts escaped.

Screnshots and a video will come soon.

This is a test satellite that Farken is going to donate the blueprints to Aroneuryi
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:28:39 AM by Feep »

I think we should add a rule to the coalitions list.

3. Under any circumstances do NOT use space weaponry or weaponry fired from space

Not applying for ships, but nuclear missiles and such.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:50:09 AM by battlebrain »

I think we should add a rule to the coalitions list.

3. Under any circumstances do NOT use space weaponry or weaponry fired from space

Not applying for ships, but nuclear missiles and such.

That's dumb