Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147319 times)

Be careful on Hera, there might be remnants of civilization.

Plot Twist.

Trejirm had underground bunkers on Hera instead of cities, this was listed in the topic, so I'm not pulling magical stuff out of my ass. A majority of the bunkers survived and we'll be welcoming your shuttles with robotic welcoming arms.

Plot Twist.

Trejirm had underground bunkers on Hera instead of cities, this was listed in the topic, so I'm not pulling magical stuff out of my ass. A majority of the bunkers survived and we'll be welcoming your shuttles with robotic welcoming arms.
oh lawd.  BIG PLOT TWIST

oh lawd.  BIG PLOT TWIST
:D I needed to get back into this topic.

We have our wonderful robotic workers scrubbing fallout, and we expect to be able to leave our bunkers in 2 years. By the way, that'll be only Trejirm scrubbed, the rest of Hera will still be radiated.

:D I needed to get back into this topic.

We have our wonderful robotic workers scrubbing fallout, and we expect to be able to leave our bunkers in 2 years. By the way, that'll be only Trejirm scrubbed, the rest of Hera will still be radiated.
hmmm, I was thinking... outpost?

?
nvm, my scientists will just bring cleaning equitment to set up an outpost in old Porlaq

Country name: New Trejirm

Government Type: Par Populus (Temporary Martial Law)

Allies: New Nogova, Altara, New Porlaq

Root Country: Trejirm on Hera, United States on Earth

Population: 11,000,000

Capital: Aerian District

Colonies: None

National Anthem: Still Alive

Languages: English

DEFCON Level: 3 War-Readiness, National Guard Deployed and Defensive Systems Alert.

Weaponry: Specialized confidential weaponry.

History: The last nation on Hera, survived in large underground bunkers the size of cities, with utilites that lasted decades. Trejirm saw it's fellow nations leave the planet, saw them devastate themselves and Hera, and we wished for nothing more but our lives.

After around 5 years, we began sending scrubber robots out so that Trejirm could once again safely step upon Hera's beloved surface, and live our lives again. But as we intercepted a plan to send a ship from Enduva, the new planet the other nations had fled to, we wondered if it had been wise to not leave.

In the middle of the 5th year, 1,000,000 Trejrimian's received an order to enter onto a colonizer ship from before the war, and leave for Enduva, to stake ground there and keep inside the socialized loop of the human species. This is how New Trejirm started, not by Trejirm leaders giving up and leaving their planet, not by total elimination of an entire society, but by a gesture of friendship.

Years into the occupation of Enduva, and through two new alliance creations, New Trejirm finally decided to join the United Commonwealths. This prompted major debates throughout the nation on whether or not the ethical use of weapons of mass destruction should be allowed on this new and pristine world.

Soon, a dispute between Darskel, leader of the Free Nations Defense Coalition, would prompt resignation from the generic alliance of UC and the creation of a UPA style alliance, named the A-Society. Within less than a month the progress showed greatly, with 3 nations previously in the FNDC leaving it and joining [A-Soci]. The threat of WMD's, namely Darskel's militarized anti-matter, was thought to be a threat no longer.

A few months go by and slowly world tensions grow and DEFCON levels rise, New Trejirm declares martial law and begins military training for most of it's citizens.

Alliances:
The A-Society is an alliance created by the New Trejirmian government to ensure global security and stability.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:57:14 PM by Oasis »

Altara wishes to ally with New Trejirm because they seem friendly

New Porlaq would be honored to ally with New Trejirm

That is a badass flag. Just sayin'.

The Aroneuyri Bulletin

• Tomorrow, the Enigma II 2-stage rocket will depart along with the NRTHRN-FCE1 satellite bound for low Enduva orbit. The satellite will be deployed 1142 miles from the North Pole, at which point the transport rocket will fall back to earth, and the satellite will anchor itself above the Pole, allowing the NAAF to monitor weather conditions.
  • With the use of solid Titanium and some space age polymers, The National Association of Aeronautics & Flight has completed one tank for the LMS DEEP-SPACE vessels. Prime Minister Karew Rhemes released a statement today on the status of Aroneuryi's diplomatic and economic success.
    • "We have made major strides since our departure from Hera. We cannot attribute our diplomatic and economic success to ourselves, but our fellow countries that made the long, treacherous journey along side us. We truly thank you..."

Altara wishes to ally with New Trejirm because they seem friendly
New Porlaq would be honored to ally with New Trejirm
Added. It's an honor.
That is a badass flag. Just sayin'.
I assume that's directed at mine, and thanks. :D

Also, I'd like New Trejirm here:

I tried to take up less space than a bigger country like New Nogova, but I wanted a little more in this topic, as on Earth 2.0 I started out with less than what Eura has on this planet.

Updated map and country list for Aerostad and New Trejirm

Oasis, may I ask what happened to the super-island of Sonueryi?