Earth 3.0 - I'm back

Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 145834 times)

Parillanstien Wishes to add a trade route with Farken, do you accept ambassador Feep?

I'm starting a country I'd like to be based on the upper coastline of the continent to the right, but I plan to be mainly a sea-based country revolving around the central idea of acquisition and development of new technologies and ideas. Not an overly hostile country unless provoked, then it's all out war.

Name: Avalonia
Flag: (Painstakingly Crafted) At the bottom
Government Type: Militaristic-Facism
Allies: Aemilius
Trading Partners: Aemilius
Root Country: Chile
Current population: 975,000
Capital: Markadia, floating island city, contains biodomes, research facilities, and submarine docking ports.
National anthem: N/A
Languages: Spanish, English
Weaponry: Android infantry, heavy hover tank, transport rolling tank, sonic destabilization tank, Solar Jet, Cloaking Phantom Chopper, Logistics Bomber, Gunned space shuttle, Orbital Communications satelite (currently for military communications), Tri-titanium armored submarines. Nanobot cloud in development.
Defcon Condition: Defcon 3
Military is mainly based around automatons capable of long range and melee combat with great efficiency. Secondarily on air force's stealth choppers. Artillery and space warfare are used minimally.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:12:33 PM by Plethora »

To kind of give you an idea of New Porlaqian weapons, I've found videos of some of them.

**INFANTRY WEAPONS**
AN-94
SV98
MP-446
RPG-32

**STRATEGIC AIR COMMAND**
TRANSPORT DIVISION**
MI-8
AN-225
FIGHTER DIVISION**
T50 Pak Fa
AWACS DIVISION**
E3 Sentry

Country name: Kröschland
Government type: Autocracy
Ally(s): New Nogova
Root Country: Germany
Population: 13,289,106
Capital: Helsing
National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZjegvE6OA
Languages: German
Weaponry:
Panzerfaust 3:

Barrett M82:

M2 Browning:

Heckler & Koch AG-C/GLM:

-snip-

If you fly the symbol of the Third Reich, this may cause trouble between you and some other, more powerful countries.

Just putting it out there.

If you fly the symbol of the Third Reich, this may cause trouble between you and some other, more powerful countries.

New Porlaq = communist
oh its on

Constellation Foederatarum News

- A riot has broken out in downtown Zeppelin. Officials think this is due to the high taxes in the isolated city. Police riot units are authorized to use the following: Colt M1911 pistols loaded with rubber bullets, pepper spray, and shotgun taser rounds. The riot is fading away, as many rioters have been subdued and arrested with taser and rubber rounds. About 6 civilians have been injured, 9 rioters out of the estimated 21 have been arrested, and 2 officers have been injured.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:28:10 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

You know that the swastika actually existed before the Third Reich you know?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:41:30 PM by nickbond1 »

Country name: Kröschland
Government type: Autocracy
Ally(s): New Nogova
Root Country: Germany
Population: 13,289,106
Capital: Helsing
National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZjegvE6OA
Languages: German
Weaponry:
What the forget, that's bullstuff. You can't start at 13 million.

Edit: Also, New Trejirm has expanded with another 3 million people from Trejirm on Hera, we've expanded our borders and seized the closest island:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:49:41 PM by Oasis »

You know that the swastika actually existed before the Third Reich you know?

Considering the country is German in origin (no offence Germans, yall are culbro now) and the government is an Autocracy (where 1 man has control over everyone else, cough Riddler cough), it's safely assumable that Ningyou is using it not as a Buddist peace symbol but as the Third Reich symbol.

Considering the country is German in origin (no offence Germans, yall are culbro now) and the government is an Autocracy (where 1 man has control over everyone else, cough Riddler cough), it's safely assumable that Ningyou is using it not as a Buddist peace symbol but as the Third Reich symbol.
The backward version is a Buddhist peace symbol I believe. I think it was a catholic symbol and that is where Riddler saw it.

Due to overcrowding and a growing population, Irajinia has seized territory in the north pole and to the east of Irajinia.

Check attachment.

Parillanstien news
-Lethal action was taken when an unidentified animal came out from the water, no information can or will be received about this.
-The "X-fire" is Complete, with new studies, a new air vessel known as the Supressor, is being developded, it is for transportation and evactuation means only.

Quote from: Altara News Report 2
It has been a while because so far nothing has really happened, however today Altarian scientists have stablized Skeythaium and have kept some unstablized in a very secure room. It will be used for weapons.

We are currently mining loads of it and are using it to create ammunition and poison bombs. We have also found out it turns into a gas when cold and we will be using cold Skeythaium for gas grenades.

The stablized portion will be used for armor as it is thick enough to widthstand bullets and is even stronger when stablized.

Also the unknown spacecraft has been thoroughly brown townized, and it appears to be a warship of some sort with a mysterious weapon that explains the large tube that goes through most of it.

Now the little island of Altara is ready for war and leading mathimatitions claim there is a 90% chance of survival if the stuff hit the fan thanks to Skeythaium.

This is what happens when you're doing things that don't involve Common Unitedwealths or whatever and when you're making progress instead of claiming land.

No offence intended

ok a little is but still

What the forget is Skeythaium? You can't just pull elements out of your ass...