Earth 3.0 - I'm back

Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147197 times)

Country name: Aemilius
Flag (Make it with Paint.NET, GIMP, or something similar):
Government type: Militaristic
Ally(s): Avalonia, Arussica
Root Country (Preferably USA or Russia): Italy
Population(Max is 45,000,000 for now): 428,564 (Most of which military)
Capital: New Gallia Comata
National Anthem**: N/A
Languages: English; Latin
Weaponry**:
DEFCON Alert posture***: 4

Resources: Oil; Chromium
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:00:07 PM by morningstar »

Farken sends out ships to claim some land for the growing population, could someone give me the land above Aroynoei and end its height at new Japan height on the map? I'm currently on my phone.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:24:45 PM by Feep »

I prefer you expand your borders of existing territory you own.

Also, I updated the OP

The Imperial Republic of Novus is expanding it's borders in an attempt to attract more immigrants and of course, to please the ever-expanding demands of their ruler: Caesar Kozlov.  The land they've taken has stopped short of a mountain range.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:39:42 PM by Kiddeh »

I almost made a country this morning.

But then I accidently deleted my flag I worked hard on and gave up.  :cookieMonster:

Also Kiddeh get on steam.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:44:46 PM by Jorici »

Parillanstien wishes to alliance with Duck and Kovsky Federation
Alliance denied. We aren't accepting any contracts or agreements until our troops return from their trip down south.
Kovsky News
Troopers are about to cross the border into unknown territory. When they do cross the border, we will not have any more emergency news unless a creature is sighted or unless something happens with our construction or something happens with our commander, Sherwood Kovsky.

The Imperial Republic of Novus is expanding it's borders in an attempt to attract more immigrants and of course, to please the ever-expanding demands of their ruler: Caesar Kozlov.  The land they've taken (so far) has stopped short of a mountain range.

Why don't you actually match the border lines with the other ones next time...

Why don't you actually match the border lines with the other ones next time...

Better?

DUCK NEWS
The Duck Defense Nation [DDN] has enhanced our military's defenses. We are now equipped with heat seeking missles on all military personnel, (defense turrets, ships, etc.)

The Duck Scientific Industry of Studies are researching laser weapons, soon to also be equipped to military personnel.

Duck's population has reached 700,000! Keep it strong!

DUCK NEWS
The Duck Defense Nation [DDN] has enhanced our military's defenses. We are now equipped with heat seeking missles on all military personnel, (defense turrets, ships, etc.)

The Duck Scientific Industry of Studies are researching laser weapons, soon to also be equipped to military personnel.

Duck's population has reached 700,000! Keep it strong!

Excellent progress, New Trejirm wishes to see it's fellow nations progress further and thrive.

DARSKEL NEWS BROADCAST.
Bringing you what you believe to be the truth!

Military News

The efforts on-board one of the ships to retrieve old Hermanian technology has succeeded! The following statement lists some of the things we have found.

"Well, we've found a number of interesting things. On the retrieved files we found blueprints for a anti-matter cannon, and a blueprint of the bomb used in the former nation of Akvusikstan!"

Now, what we found in the recently unlocked hold.

"Now you see that this tank is no ordinary tank. It's one of the rare las-cannon modified T-95 tanks used the the occupation of Old Porlaq, the kind used both against FotS soldiers and Trejirmanian soldiers in the Porlaq crCIA. Now, we've also found a anti-matter generator. Efforts have been allocated to manufacturing this new technology again."

"This is Harenki Mäkinen reporting on the UESI Guardian."

Space Program

"We're still producing several medium frigates and fighters used for space combat, if the need arises."
-Darskel official on the space program.

That's it for the news today people!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:10:19 PM by Tomcat »

Constellation Foederatarum News

- 3 members of the Parliament have been impeached and arrested for being caught drinking alcohol, as this violates the law banning ALL alcohol and tobacco products. Child research was also found on one of their computers. They are currently serving a year in a low-security jail.

- A "kamikaze" driver kills 2 people and injures 7 on Highway 3 near Chandelier. The driver, apparently suicidal after going bankrupt and losing his family, drove 90 MPH down the wrong lane, causing several drivers to veer off the road. Some of these drivers hit various objects, and one lost control and collided head-on with a van. The driver of the van was killed instantly, and the two occupants of the pick-up truck were injured severely. One died of her injuries. The kamikaze driver later crashed into a sedan, after being spun out by a police cruiser. The 3 occupants of the sedan were uninjured, and the kamikaze driver was surrounded and arrested. He is in high-security prison for 4 years for murder and reckless driving.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:31:35 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

-CONTENT DELETED-
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:29:32 AM by AgentPikmin »

New Porlaq wishes to ally with Darskel

EDIT
bro, you can't start out with 25,000,000
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:39:16 PM by battlebrain »