Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147271 times)

I propose that Irajinia and New Porlaq to break off from the UC and stay in the FNDC as exclusive members.
New Porlaq and Irajinia would get a discounted price on my exports if they stayed in the UC.

New Porlaq and Irajinia would get anti-matter if they stayed in the FNDC and ONLY IN THE FNDC.

Darskel would like to send a package to the leader of New Trejirm's house. If I get permission, thank you. Please use a refrigerated container.

I guess more blood sausage for me.

DARSKEL NEWS BROADCAST

Military News.
     "This just in coming from the press conference released by Darskel officials today. They are apparently increasing the draft by half-a-million soldiers! Today, our leader said that he 'wished the Darskel populace to serve their country in the glory of the military.' He is also mobilizing the armed forces and calling for quarter-a-million naval personnel in the draft too!" -DNB Reporter.

Nobody know why they're mobilizing the troops, but we're sure it's for a good purpose.

In other news, New Nogova joins the FNDC.

Arussica requests to be allies with New Porlaq

FNDC asks Arussica to join them.

New Trejirm has resigned it's post form the United Commonwealths. If war is inevitable, and Tomcat is as blood-thirsty as he seems, I don't want my fellow nations to be burdened with my issue.

The A-Society
In response to tensions with New Trejirm and the international group, FNDC. The great political minds in the New Trejirmian Government went to work, creating a self-sufficient council that will keep the world a peaceful, prospering place.

So, how does your great nation join the A-Society?
Quite simple actually, just express your nations interests in joining, and we'll accept you accordingly. This is a free council, meaning Trejirm is not the "founder" or the self-appointed "leader", we are just another nation in this great organization.

War with the [A-Soci] does constitute all members to gather their forces and send minimum support to the front-lines, we must protect the ideals of liberty and equality among our nations.

Members:
New Trejirm
New Nogova
New Porlaq
Arussica
Imperial Republic of Novus

Current Situations:
Tensions are rising throughout Enduva and the crushing pressure they put on individual nation is becoming too much to handle.

Partnerships:
Free Nations Defense Coalition

Current Proposals:

Resolutions:

This alliance is a sign to your fellow man that you will protect them, that you will help them, and they will help you.

Stay strong my fellow nations!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:59:17 PM by Oasis »

Arussica starts to recruit soldiers just for the citizens to feel safer.

you cannot keep peace without war.