Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 146811 times)

As the massive flock of Farken fighters swarm onto the large radar and engine signature from the 'Novus super ship', they realise the ship is going at a slower rate and they will catch up to it in two days.

Novus News Today

The Empire of Novus begin research on a new substance that can withstand temperatures of up to 15,000 kelvins.

The Empire of Novus begins construction on a hugely immense cargo ship that can travel up to 50 light years a month.  It was also stated that the vessel will be heavily armed, and will carry several hundred soldiers fitted for space, and hold a dozen tanks.  It will feature a large ship hangar for smaller vessels and even small cruisers, and will be almost entirely made of carbon fiber.  It is rumored that the ship will feature large mining equipment, such as heavy laser drills, deployable drills, et cetera, and even more interestingly, a large passenger deck for cruises. Expect to see it complete in 2 months, as all hands are on deck for this project!

yes because this is not what you said and could TOTALLY be completed in two months.

also

FNDC RESOLUTION 3

This resolution states that ALL nations that partake in FNDC activities (the nations in FNDC) will hereby declare WAR on FARKEN, to wipe this splotch of filth off Enduva's surface.

*also feep, we have ftl drives. i think that if we have faster than light engines i have the tech to lift off those spaceships.

also this part is bullstuff.

FTL drives? you do realise how much power those would use and you don't even have nuclear generators in space yet.

you probably still run on hydrogen.

Country name:United States of Britain
Flag
Government type:Democracy
Ally(s):N/A
Root Country : USA
Population(Max is 45,000,000 for now):12,000,000
Capital: Dundee
National Anthem:
Languages: English
Weaponry:
-7,000 War Ships
-400 Destroyers (ships)
-5,000 Fighter Jets
-30 AirCraft Carrier
5 New (Elizabeth Class)

DEFCON Alert posture***: 10
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:12:07 PM by Titanic1912 »

i'm not going to say anything for the sake of being really mean right now.

other than the fact that a new country does not start out with that many army units, population, and DEFCON only goes to 5.

Holy stuff, what is that from?  It's looks like a game, but the closer I look at it, it looks like it's real.
Yeah, they look like metropolice from Half Life 2. They're Georgian riot police.

FTL drives? you do realise how much power those would use and you don't even have nuclear generators in space yet.

you probably still run on hydrogen.

Hey, if you read the storyline

Quote from: Earth 2.0 OP
They were the first to create a ship that could travel at light speed

By now, we could have created faster engines if we had researched on it. Just because you don't announce it in the thread doesn't mean you're not doing it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:35:42 AM by Watcher In The Myst »

USB News

-The Prime Minister wants to Make Strong alliances with other Major Nations.

USB News

-The Prime Minister wants to Make Strong alliances with other Major Nations.

Just letting you know, Economy isn't a government type.

And root countries are Russia or USA only.

Why Russia or  USA

Country Type is Economy
Government is Democracy

New Porlaq would like to join back with the FNDC but stay with the A-Society also?

Why Russia or  USA

Please go back and read the Earth 2.0 OP, and you'll see why.

Country Type is Economy
Government is Democracy

What...?

Please go back and read the Earth 2.0 OP, and you'll see why.

What...?

This is all weird for Me I am form Peekarica Forum which there  is a USB  already  there was none of this when i joined Peek im Confused.com

Right i am aware im not to show link to other forums but just to show you what i mean
http://www.peekarica.com/forum/index.php?topic=729.0

Just do like I did, say that when the American ships were departing some British went along too. After all, they ARE America's best ally, so when Earth I was lost I am pretty sure America wold help them out.

However, aircraft carriers take years to build, I can understand 1 or 2 Invincible class carriers, as they are really small, but you have to be realistic.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:09:38 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Also, that thread was dumb. They know nothing about country structure

Irajinia leaves orbit of Enduva to head for the other planet.