Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 145792 times)

I first mentioned creating the thread on page 47, you need to look harder Oasis.

Country name: Pronoskim
Flag (Make it with Paint.ET, GIMP, or something similar):
Government type: Capitalism
Ally(s):
Root Country (Preferably USA or Russia): Macedonia
Population(Max is 45,000,000 for now): 5000
Capital: Mello
National Anthem**: Kingdom Hearts- Fragments of Sorrow
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
Weaponry**:
DEFCON Alert posture***: 3

Duck requests to ally with the Republic of Iodine.

I first mentioned creating the thread on page 47, you need to look harder Oasis.
I called it a couple pages back Oasis.
30+ pages is not a "couple pages". Anyways, I'll be creating an Earth thread, even if you beat me to it.

I say neither of you create it for a loving while

I say neither of you create it for a loving while
Ok. It'll take 8 years to reach Cerio anyways.

New Porlaq has successfully converted all of our transport craft into recon ships.

Rok gets back tommorrow:D

New Porlaq has successfully converted all of our transport craft into recon ships.
Tungstion laughs at the waste of cargo space that has been removed after converting into recon ships.
Tungstion uploads schematics of two new freighters, and begins building them.

DUCK NEWS

The DSIS are creating a new type of space craft; a fighter ship. Equipped with lasers, homing rockets, and soldiers that hold more lasers.

Also,
Duck requests to ally with the Republic of Iodine.

Tungstion laughs at the waste of cargo space that has been removed after converting into recon ships
Are you trying to stir stuff up?

You're all "creating" these ships that everyone would have anyways if we had gotten to another habitable planet.

You're all "creating" these ships that everyone would have anyways if we had gotten to another habitable planet.
What?

Farken has invented a new type of electricity which requires a massive amount of energy to create, so the price is 1,900,000$ a generator. It is basically a miniature sun wrapped in solar panels and will never run out of power for several millennias

Trulian Alert Broadcast System
ALERT
While mining in Feltinite Mines Trulian miners discovered pieces of human carcass. After a month of examination medical examiners have been showing symptoms of an unknown virus. The virus has been nick-named "The Cough."
'THE COUGH' SYMPTOMS
(From start to finish)
  • Coughing (Reason for nick-name
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea
  • Vomitting
  • Vomitting of blood
  • Blindness + bleeding of eyes
  • Deafness + bleeding of ears
  • Depletion of WBC (White Blood Cells)
  • Organ failure
  • Death

The virus is waterborne and can be transmitted very easily through bodily contact, the symptoms do not show until at least a week. All ship yards and airports have been shut down and martial law has been declared. Borders have been shut down and any infiltration by anyone will be caught and severely dealt with.

Thank you for your time and please be patient.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:05:14 PM by Belogna »