Author Topic: Frogger3140  (Read 11364 times)

Profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=22321

Other topics about Frogger3140
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=163103.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159359.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was hosting my Level Up Sniper TDM and Frogger3140 was here.

At first it was normal, we were sniping having a good time then all of a sudden Frogger1340 just yells out

Then i ban him hopefully before he got the chance to save the build.

He must suck at sniping and probably got owned by everyone, therefore causing him to say this.

After i banned him he repeatedly started spamming my IRC.

If you see this guy on your server, please ban him.

He is a known build stealer/Idiot.

/ignore Frogger3140

What a friend.

I already banned that twit.

Frogger was doing horrible anyways.
He had like 3 kills?

Frogger was doing horrible anyways.
He had like 3 kills?
Yea :I

He is a pretty horrible sniper.

This guy is a handicap for using OldSchoolRifle. It's a loving failbinned add-on for forget's sake. Everybody uses it like a little handicap who shoots everywhere. If it was a non-raycast sniper, then this stuff wouldn't have happened.

This guy is a handicap for using OldSchoolRifle. It's a loving failbinned add-on for forget's sake. Everybody uses it like a little handicap who shoots everywhere. If it was a non-raycast sniper, then this stuff wouldn't have happened.
"if it was a non-raycast sniper, i wouldnt have spammed you and claimed to steal a map that everyone gets the liberty to save"

What a friend.

I already banned that twit.
forget you britfriend.

This guy is a handicap for using OldSchoolRifle. It's a loving failbinned add-on for forget's sake.
If you dont like it then leave the server.

Everybody uses it like a little handicap who shoots everywhere. If it was a non-raycast sniper, then this stuff wouldn't have happened.
Your whole argument there was just about the loving OSR, which has nothing to do with it.

If you seriously don't like the sniper leave the server.

You are an idiot for saying you were going to steal the build then you spammed me purposely.

forget you britfriend.
Is friend your favorite word or do you want him to be one like you?

forget you britfriend.
Its funny that you're upset, go back to school kid.

I dont think you know what your saying dude your flaming also being handicapped probably explains why your picture is a cow...

forget you britfriend.
Now you ran out of things to say and are just making yourself look like a loving douchebag.

I saved the map successfully before you banned my snake

I dont think you know what your saying dude your flaming also being handicapped probably explains why your picture is a cow...
his avatar has a cow in it because it's a damn old fad and he hasnt changed his avatar in about 10 years