Author Topic: Frogger3140, and the spam just keeps rolling in...  (Read 1475 times)

So as of now it is getting prity clear this guy is just handicap, stealing builds and most of all chat spamming.

I don't know if his definition of
I know torquescript, monday.
is been able to write a one line spam script be it irc or ingame, like here (Big img :P)

Just thought ide throw this drama out there to build up even more evidence this guy just doesn't stop, or learn anything from past endeavours.

we deserve ice cream.

wtf is ss13? isnt that the crappy snowboarding game? his torquescript skills suck too

i havent a clue what SS13 is :P

space station 13
can we revoke his ID now because he obviously doesn't want to play anyways?

He has more than 5 post in drama from other people.
Mosthatedpersonmuch?

Badspot makes research?
Link please.

He app'd to my clan topic like he had quit his spamming days.
Then he got banned in drama.
Then he's back to spamming.

Also, what the forget is SS13?
space station 13
never heard of it

This starfish has lots of drama posts. He said "I won't stop till my Key is revoked." "Blockland is boring now. Every server has me banned."

He did not say those exact words.

SS13 is nothing related to Blockland.

And he is a ultra stuff poster.

Frogger3140 is already banned from here, we don't have to worry about him anymore.

If he wants his key revoked, I say Badspot gets his key revoked.

He IS asking for it you know.

he should get his key revoked. Its these kind of people that annoy me. They buy the game and then just annoy the hell out of everyone instead of enjoying it.

Wow, this is the last straw. Give me his ID, I need to ban him permanently from any server I am admin at.
I've seen this guy drama'd every day, he should seriously get banned from blockland permanently. He spams every server with stuff that makes no sense, and attracts more hate every time he does something.