Author Topic: Black Ops: My First 360 QuickScope  (Read 5473 times)

Hi all! as you may or may not know, i make youtube videos for an extra-curricular activity. I have been using sony vegas's color correcction and motion blur, and other cool stuff. since i dont have a dazzle, the quality sucks. but the editing makes it look slightly better. now i know, this isnt too impressive, but hey i tried huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-a8EnjHHM

Thanks,
Redundantmilk

P.S. the song isnt my favorite i just thought it would fit perfectly into this video.

theres nothing cool about "LOL 1337 360 QUICK SCOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!" its all loving luck, i bet you died atleast 100 times trying this.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:17:49 PM by Badspot »

Congradulations. You killed someone with a tactic that needs no skill! Well done.

Come to think of it, you don't need any skill to play Call of Duty.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:19:02 PM by Badspot »

1st: Quickscoping is for friends
2nd: Campers are friends too.
3rd: Black Ops sucks.  Get MW2, or wait to get MW3.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:18:03 PM by Badspot »

This kind of stuff attempted in any real game would get you shot before you even made it to 180 degrees.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:18:49 PM by Badspot »

Good job, now go to Iraq with 80lb+ of gear on and attempt to spin in a circle whilst jumping off a 15 foot high balcony, snipe an insurgent in midair with a 16lb L96A1 sniper rifle, and land in the street below un-injured  :cookieMonster:

Good job, now go to Iraq with 80lb+ of gear on and attempt to spin in a circle whilst jumping off a 15 foot high balcony, snipe an insurgent in midair with a 16lb L96A1 sniper rifle, and land in the street below un-injured  :cookieMonster:
actually, snipers need confirmation before shooting a target :/ kinda stupid but whatever

actually, snipers need confirmation before shooting a target :/ kinda stupid but whatever

"actually" as if you're correcting something I said?

Uh excuse me sir in case you didn't notice that was a joke and I don't see how that's relevant to my post

Hooray another douchebag that has to ruin a good game. "360 noscope fadeshots" are all just a way of saying "I got my ten seconds of fame." How bout steamrolling through an Entire team with a PM63 without scavenger. That's the impressive stuff.

1st: Quickscoping is for friends. Its fun but yes it gets old real fast.
2nd: Campers are friends too. Remember the difference between Defending and Camping.
3rd: Black Ops sucks.  Get MW2, or wait to get MW3. MW2 is much worse with the whole community being "Try-hards(Trickshotter's)" and MW3 is just going to repeat it over again. Yes Black-ops has its moments but not having to deal with so much stuff that happens in MW2 is better than to deal with the endless stupidity.

Congradulations. You killed someone with a tactic that needs no skill! Well done.

Come to think of it, you don't need any skill to play Call of Duty. In what way, seriously some stuffs luck but seriously have some prove before you say stuff like that. I can equally say that about battlefield or any other war based shooters you like.
I defend this game because I'm not one that calls bullstuff on every kill have have to rage about it.

Congratulations.

You turned your sensitivity up, held the stick to the right, then put the game into super autoaim and got a kill. Just like hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' players.

And then he doesn't reply to anyone. Why do people just damn leave their own topics?

And then he doesn't reply to anyone. Why do people just damn leave their own topics?
He's offline. People don't need to be viewing their topic constantly.

I find it hard to reply to topics when I've been offline for almost 2 hours. I bet Redundantmilk would agree.

I find it hard to reply to topics when I've been offline for almost 2 hours. I bet Redundantmilk would agree.
People here fail to realize not everyone is staring at the forums 24/7.

People here fail to realize not everyone is staring at the forums 24/7.
"someone help"
30 seconds later
"OMG NO POSTS!?"