Author Topic: City Rpg Mod  (Read 16501 times)

Then why would custard go at me saying to take my loving rp down because it sucks and who would impersonate swat725 on irc saying that he's not finishing his builds and is going to quit blockland?  Besides I have picture proof if your really that stupid.
I never did such a thing. If anything someone was impersonating me impersonating them.

Like that is physically possible you lying prick.

Like that is physically possible you lying prick.
Show me the evidence then.

Obviously it is not custard due to the fact that he has nothing against iEvent nor has the reason to.  And the fact that he has never hated my rp to this extent so obviously there is only one person who would still be after me that hates my rp's for all its worth and would want it gone for good and that is you.

-snip-

Obviously it is not custard due to the fact that he has nothing against iEvent nor has the reason to.  And the fact that he has never hated my rp to this extent so obviously there is only one person who would still be after me that hates my rp's for all its worth and would want it gone for good and that is you.
It does look like somebody is impersonating him, but the impersonator is not me.

Prove that it wasn't you oh wait you can't because your still mad because I demoted you to reg admin was going to put it back then you blew it all by going nuts clearing your bricks, then starting a backfiring drama topic.  Then you persisted to prove that you were right but still got flamed consistently by quite a few people.  So practically this is you in a nutshell releasing my old mod that was broken because it was your last resort at any hope of somehow thinking you could weaken my rp by releasing the broken mod that you said you were going to help fix with me, but no, you ended up getting banned ruining your reputation here and in game.

Way to loving go.

Prove that it wasn't you oh wait you can't because your still mad because I demoted you to reg admin was going to put it back then you blew it all by going nuts clearing your bricks, then starting a backfiring drama topic.  Then you persisted to prove that you were right but still got flamed consistently by quite a few people.  So practically this is you in a nutshell releasing my old mod that was broken because it was your last resort at any hope of somehow thinking you could weaken my rp by releasing the broken mod that you said you were going to help fix with me, but no, you ended up getting banned ruining your reputation here and in game.

Way to loving go.
I can't prove it wasn't me.
You can't prove it was me.
I did forget about your RP for a while. I'm not mad about it anymore. But from the looks of that post it still looks like you're mad.

I'm certainly not mad just a bit frustrated with the fact that you can't admit that it is you.  Look, I am beyond not being mad.  I frankly don't give a stuff but when you go around saying it wasn't you when clearly there is only one person who would only want my rp down from your last escapade and that would only be you.

I'm certainly not mad just a bit frustrated with the fact that you can't admit that it is you.  Look, I am beyond not being mad.  I frankly don't give a stuff but when you go around saying it wasn't you when clearly there is only one person who would only want my rp down from your last escapade and that would only be you.
I'm not admitting to it because it's not me. I like Custard, and Swat, and I would never impersonate them on the IRC.

Wouldn't that mean you're mad?

Also, if you're going to make assumptions that it was him, provide evidence other than past experiences.

Badspot

• Administrator
The link posted by CVRay contained a backdoor admin function for Gadgethm

City RPG sure is a classy mod :/

Really now? About the only approved mod for this stuff is RP Content...

I'm sig that

hahahaha, gadget

OH GOD NO

WHY

WHHYYYYYYY

HES TOO YOUNG :'(

It's not on the forums, it's private, and nobody is going to give it to you.