Author Topic: ghostbuster1234 -14475 Steals builds  (Read 1956 times)

I joined ghostbuster1234's JailRPG to check it out you know because I like JailRPG's well the whole build is mine...

This is his and remember this was v1 of mine and I am going to show you v2 after these 4 pics

Ok so this is my v2 but a lot of it looks the same.

And keep in mind that the one stolen was my v1 if anyone remembers.
And my current ones I have changed a few things. But yes he did steal it and he claims he didnt. He also says he built it on troops server.

Ok then he changes his answer and tries to give me credit after I tell him I am going to drama this

Some fail from the server. Its pretty funny. For some reason he wants me banned.

And then x3/4x says he is going to steal it... Just a heads up.

Just letting you guys know that ghostbuster1234 steals builds.

Whenever you open a server to the public you are basically giving everyone your save.

I think he learned his lesson. He once told me over IRC he was hosting a server called "ghostbuster1234's jjstorms city rpg." But maybe I'm wrong. I would understand by his name/ID that he would do something like that.

Wow, i cant believe he was Lieing abotu all this, a mojority of people Including i were there, stating out the fact that this was stolen...That dumbass -.-

Wow, i cant believe he was Lieing abotu all this, a mojority of people Including i were there, stating out the fact that this was stolen...That dumbass -.-
Bad spelling :c

Whenever you open a server to the public you are basically giving everyone your save.
I know but he did say he made it

Welcome to the forums.
I smell alt.

If you read the post... You would know he was changing is answer but then he changed it back to he made it after that

If you read the post... You would know he was changing is answer but then he changed it back to he made it after that
Actually, it was a face with X's as eyes and had a sad mouth before... not sure what happened.

For some reason half the images are a sad face with x's for eyes.

A few people IRC'd me saying someone stole my jail, but i didn't get it till later and couldn't find who took it, who knows could have been ghost.

>Jail RPG
>Stolen

Seriously it would be worth noting if someone didn't steal a jail RP.

Ghostbuster1234...I know him, he's an idiot. He kept spamming me for days for me to join his stuffty server.

Ghostbuster1234...I know him, he's an idiot. He kept spamming me for days for me to join his stuffty server.
Me too.