Author Topic: Oasis - Guess who forgot to take their high blood pressure medication?  (Read 2062 times)

Remember that guy who went around saying everyone is insignificant and life has no meaning and stuff like that? Yeah, he's being a gigantic raging douche yet again.

What set me off is out of nowhere he insults somebody for not thinking like him.

Unlikely my ass, do a virus scan anyways you loving idiot.

Really uncalled for.

Your account has been stolen. A smart person would do a loving virus scan.

You don't understand that this guy could have entered a phishing site, downloaded something with keylogger or other malware, and he might not loving know it. You don't have the full story.

Wild mass guessing at it's best

Telling me to shut the forget up is not helping either.

You're not helping

Shortly after watching him stuff all over the thread and insulting anyone for the littlest reason, I decided to look at his post history. He's a douche everywhere.

My conclusion is that he should get the stick out of his ass. Discuss.

Go look in earth 2.0 and earth 3.0

He has to be superior no matter what.

He has to be the fürhur.

I don't even have to read the OP, Oasis has always been a jackass.

While he's pretty much right about life being pointless, he forces it on everyone and is generally angry for no reason

Remember that guy who went around saying everyone is insignificant and life has no meaning and stuff like that?
1. That's true.
2. He was probably right in the quotes about the OP.

He was probably right in the quotes about the OP.

You are such a huge loving idiot it makes me laugh.

If you would have READ THE THREAD in the first loving place, you would have seen that I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm saying he's a douchebag.

You are such a huge loving idiot it makes me laugh.

If you would have READ THE THREAD in the first loving place, you would have seen that I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm saying he's a douchebag.
The OP didn't seem to have any idea what caused the problem, Oasis gave a cause.
The fact he didn't do it politly enough for the OP really isn't a big deal.

The OP didn't seem to have any idea what caused the problem, Oasis gave a cause.
The fact he didn't do it politly enough for the OP really isn't a big deal.

Do you disagree with every thread made in drama to stand out or something? The whole point of the thread is because Oasis is a jerkass. I don't know what tumor is causing you to not be able to understand this, but I will start ignoring you from this point forward until you say something that has at least a little bit of thought put into it.

Do you disagree with every thread made in drama to stand out or something? The whole point of the thread is because Oasis is a jerkass. I don't know what tumor is causing you to not be able to understand this, but I will start ignoring you from this point forward until you say something that has at least a little bit of thought put into it.
I'm not saying he's perfect, but the only thing he did wrong in those quotes is call the OP a loving idiot, and no, I don't understand why he did that.
Also, the "other part" of this drama which I suppose is this:
Remember that guy who went around saying everyone is insignificant and life has no meaning and stuff like that?
Not only happened a while ago, but doesn't really make him a douche.

When it comes down to drendran being an ignorant prick, it's completely called for.