Author Topic: pie man - Complaining about his school. So sad.  (Read 2713 times)

YES, TWO DRAMA TOPICS TODAY

Since I wont quote all the stuff so the topic isnt so long, here's the thread:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=166795.0

Anyways, he didnt read the rules of drama:

Intersections And whats wrong sir? do you live in kentucky? Do you go to my school? no this is correct.
 No I dont.

Oh, for no confusion, he quoted two people in that post. First: Highways dont have lights, second: Entire thread is wrong, third, You need anger management.

quote author=pie man link=topic=166795.msg4161465#msg4161465 date=1313712273]
Ay now you listen to me! I have more balls than youl ever have and this aint no regular high school this is a freakin hick high school theres a differance beleive me I live in the hick capital of usa
[/quote]

EY BOI DIS IS HIGH SCOOL AND IM HICK SO EVERRY DING IS HARDER FOR ME

shes not? Im just living here.
Yes five dollars is infact a big deal to me if I was to get $20 id feel like the richest man in the world you get $20 and you cry for more why? Because your a spoiled no good city folk.

And btw rednecks arnt mutated were people born in the country and raised like a person should be

Dumbforget apparently doesnt know what the hell a JOB is.
/tribal

You should be so happy this aint face to face or you would be dead I didnt grow up in a nice place I learned how to deal with people like you but since were not face to face your one lucky guy.

HURR I WAS BORN IN TUFF PARTS SO IM BADASS AND CAN KICK YOUR ASS HNNG
Honestly thats all I saw, and I cannot unsee.

I aint no poser I live differantly and I dont care what you say to me ya know why? because thats why atleast I dont pick on people online.

oh i realized something
hick don no wat internet is
No its reverse sycoligy >.> moron

/irony

Anyways, more stuff in that topic, apparently his dad is going to college because he got a grant.
Whoop-dee-doo.

And im pretty sure that he didnt look before selecting Drama, because he just pulled that out of his ass.

IN CONCLUSION:

Dumbforget.

Discuss.

loving noedit. forgeted up a quote, sorry.

I think I just lost some brain cells from that thread.

Ha ha ha so funny come to my school and see how you like sir

Ha ha ha so funny come to my school and see how you like sir
sir? sir who? and why should i like him?

So far what he has described about his school sounds like the real world.

Way to dig in the barrel for drama, 'tard

So far what he has described about his school sounds like the real world.
This real world is differant is like another universe seems normal till you open your eyes and if I went into detail

This real world is differant is like another universe seems normal till you open your eyes and if I went into detail
what are you blabbering about

pie seems to be a redneck psychologist

pie seems to be a redneck psychologist

I solve practical problems!

On topic: Why isn't he banned yet asdf

>raise goats
>raise buck kid
>sell buck kid
>insta $100

I read the part about everyone being a poser and thought of The Catcher in the Rye

I read the part about everyone being a poser and thought of The Catcher in the Rye
Haha. Maybe he should read that...If he has the ability to
But then, he wouldn't be able to afford that. :c

Haha. Maybe he should read that...If he has the ability to
But then, he wouldn't be able to afford that. :c
Not about killing everyone but everything being phony