Author Topic: Blockland Minecraft Server: Hunger Games  (Read 9949 times)

Updated the OP.
Games are today!

Minecraft Name: Zuero

Can you make the time schedule?: if you remind me, then yes

If not, about what time can you play?: see above

What would you choose for your reward?: 10$ steam game

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: nope

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: none

What time daenth
around 9:00 am PDT or 12:00 pm EDT.

Minecraft Name: RingsOfSaturnBL

Can you make the time schedule?: Yes.

If not, about what time can you play?: N/A

What would you choose for your reward?: A TF2 item

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: Unfortunately not; my steam account is suspended, barring access to my games.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: None.

In about another hour, I'll put up the server to get the competition going.

im going to get a survivor skin, anyone else?

http://tinychat.com/blmchungergames
Everyone should gather here that is participating. I'll be broadcasting the IP here and other stuff will happen here.
If you are not in the room, I'll count you as "not coming."

Oh my God TT^TT It's at 11PM where I live and I'm only allowed to stay up until 9:30PM D:

Well, good luck to everyone! I was looking forward to joining, but I guess not ^^"

I'm going to delay the start by 15 minutes to see if more players decide to show up.
If not, we may have to reschedule. All the people who signed up are not coming. =/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:42:56 AM by Daenth »

Guys join the Chatroom! We need to go deeper! D:

I'm going to delay the start by 30 minutes to see if more players decide to show up.
If not, we may have to reschedule. All the people who signed up are not coming. =/
Well, if it's at 11PM my time, I won't be able to make it. And any time after Wednesday this upcoming week I might not be able to get on much because my mom's getting surgery on her spine and so I'll have to help her with pretty much everything because she won't be able to lift anything more than a pound. But something like... 1pm to 5pm would fit for me today.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 02:30:58 PM by Joltarn »

Games have started with less than half the people who signed up.

forget you comatose
How did you get a DIAMOND PICKAXE that fast?