Author Topic: Blockland Minecraft Server: Hunger Games  (Read 9948 times)

Minecraft Name: Sonyy

Can you make the time schedule?: yes i can do et

If not, about what time can you play?: See above~

What would you choose for your reward?: I dont need prices in for the fun

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: prob i can give some tf2 items?

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: none

Minecraft Name: Masterockets

Can you make the time schedule?: Yes, but you might have to message me on steam to get me going

If not, about what time can you play?:

What would you choose for your reward?: anything I guess/ TF2 stuffs

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: TF2 items

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: all of them, I guess

Minecraft Name: DrCoxlove

Can you make the time schedule?: yes indeedy-doo

If not, about what time can you play?: ur mom

What would you choose for your reward?: tf2 stuff

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: 1 VINTAGE TYRANTS HELM MUHAHAHAHA

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]:
all of them, I guess

hah what a great idea
the only thing is, in the actual book, they all start out in the center of the "map" and they all have to scatter or be killed in the center.. some people died right there.
but oh well.

i'm going to be away and then school starts, so i probably can't come.. oh well.

hah what a great idea
the only thing is, in the actual book, they all start out in the center of the "map" and they all have to scatter or be killed in the center.. some people died right there.
but oh well.

i'm going to be away and then school starts, so i probably can't come.. oh well.
What we were planning in the first place. I want it to be more similar to the book than to the plan because I'm more familiar with the book.

Ha ha, it's great that someone thought this up, and I'd gladly participate if I was able to make the deadline. I just wish it could be implemented into Blockland in a Minecrafty survival way.

actually, you know, we should flat-out play this on blockland

someone could get a map together and everything
sounds fun with all the night vision aimbot crap that everyone has.

Minecraft Name:JJA79

Can you make the time schedule?:I don't know ill be moving around so i may not be able to

If not, about what time can you play?: Certain and date past the 23

What would you choose for your reward?:Don't want a reward.

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?:No

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, reply with "none" in this question]:Team based
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:34:05 AM by JJA0 »

What we were planning in the first place. I want it to be more similar to the book than to the plan because I'm more familiar with the book.
i see.

i wish i could come.. oh well. i've got the feeling you're gonna get like, 32 people or so.

Are we going to have a steam group chat thing for it, I'd really like the option to use steam or something to talk

I'd love to come, but I don't think I'd end up doing to well because my monitor is stuff. And if it's on the 21st I won't be able to come. But I'll go ahead and have an entry just in case.

Minecraft Name: DCB2011

Can you make the time schedule?: Depends on the time.

If not, about what time can you play?: Not Tuesday, and not Sunday.

What would you choose for your reward?: No real preference as long as it's something I'm able to use.

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: Not really.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, reply with "none" in this question]: No preference.

Alright, I think the reward will be TF2 items and the time is August 20th.
I will be holding a "mini-match" before the game starts to ensure all plugins work and players can get comfortable with the plugins. I will reset the map after the mini-match, which should only last 10-30 minutes, attendance being completely optional.

Minecraft Name: Cyborg_Nikki

Can you make the time schedule?: Very likely

What would you choose for your reward?: I dunno, maybe a Steam game?

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: Not that much.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: none.

Minecraft Name: Howoriginal

Can you make the time schedule?: yes

What would you choose for your reward?: Tf2 weapons/hat

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: i'll put in a strange backburner and a strange flair gun.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]:nope

I think it'd be a good idea to PM the people playing the IP, so only they can join the server.