Author Topic: M-MP [Metroid Multiplayer] Official Developing Thread (I Need Developers!)  (Read 643 times)

So I had this idea peculating inside my head, I've decided to round up a developing team for a game idea, Metroid - Multiplayer.

First and foremost, the most important thing here would be a person to make a game engine, so other people can use the same engine to make future games.

Game engine developers:
- Pwnon
-
-
-
-

The next important thing would be some scripters. I am asking for expirienced people. You don't have to be a pro, but you need to be very good at it. I for one, suck.

Scripters:
-
-
-
-
-

Now to some more basic things.

Spriters, I do need some pros and some reference or proof. You don't have to be a pro, but no ametuers.

Spriters:
-16 Bit
-
-
-
-

Level designers need to be fairly good and good at spriting.

LDs:
- Pwnon
-
-
-
-

Sound designers need to be good at well, making sounds. I don't want any crappy game maker sounds or soundtracks.

SDs:
- Pwnon
-
-
-
-

We also need some people to design a website. This game will be free for the first month or so, but then we will add some membership bonuses. If you register in the first month, you get free perma membership, same with developers.  Just pm me or leave a comment if you want to be on the developing team.

No off topic comments, save the bs for another thread.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:26:20 PM by Pwnon »

I'd like to be a spriter

Are you really 22?
No. 16, I was too lazy to give myself a real birthdate, btw, that was mildly off topic.

No. 16, I was too lazy to give myself a real birthdate, btw, that was mildly off topic.
I was wondering if you were a 12 year old who somehow managed proper grammar.

Also you will never complete this or really get it started by asking a forum full of people who do not cooperate.

Okay, you're in.
so you're just letting people in without having them prove how good they are?

yeah this dev team totally sounds legit.

also this goes in Games

one more thing:
since you're trying to develop a game based on an existing franchise that's copywrited and everything, i'm pretty sure you need some special permission to use elements from that franchise.

someone correct me if i'm wrong.

nevermind, i remember.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:11:04 PM by TheChaosCarrier »