Author Topic: Kittey: Event Troll  (Read 2351 times)

I was on Gravity Cat's server when after a few hours the minigame reset. It did this continually for the next 2 hours. Since no admins were on, the culprit wasn't able to be banned. After trying to cope with the annoyances, I got this message from Kittey:

Proof of events:

Kittey also has a past of being a troll. All searches will turn up pages of his work. Ban him from your servers to prevent this type of stuff from happening again.

lol at kittey thinking he's a apart of anon and thinking anon can do anything

Apparently the word "monday" is his favorite word that I've seen on his past dramas.

Besides, Kittey is a prick.

Yeah, I had to deal with a little bit of this too.
Moonlight eventually got him.

Banned him and Plaz.

Kittey had 50,000 odd points going up constantly.

Plaz has 30,000 odd points doing the same thing.

Just another stupid cunt on Blockland. Kittey also sent me something on IRC saying "I salute you" or some stuff. I closed it down though.

he's not actually as dumb as he makes himself appear in the chat, most of that to me seems like joking and also I've talked to him/kind of know him
all I can describe his behavior as is shenanigans

Oh forgot to say, it was negative points as well. So -50,000 and -30,000.

Moonlight to the rescue. I have made a drama about Kittey before. According to some, Kittey is actually Stocking.

Moonlight to the rescue. I have made a drama about Kittey before. According to some, Kittey is actually Stocking.
Do you have any proof?

This is Kittey trolling.
She is aware she isn't anon.
She just does this. It's just her. Nothing to change there :u

This is Kittey trolling.
this.

Also Kittey isn't Stocking; 100% sure.

This is Kittey trolling.
What the hell?
Someone being a huge cunt and ruining the game for others is nothing to change? Her key should be deactivated in my opinion.