Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 115971 times)

EDIT: Cerio probably does have lots of artificial satellites though, so unless you're intentionally attracting attention it's unlikely we'd notice you.

we just settled on the planet.

no one launched anything.

Jesus christ that's reprehensible.

Current Date

Wizzeh begins plans to launch multiple communications satellites, two surveying satellites for geological and cartographical purposes, and a large optical telescope for astronomical research.

OOC: Comrade, are you still in orbit?

Year 2138
     A construction dozer sets up a quick and dirty mine fast, digging around 75 ft down and breaking into a cavern.

Eager citizens flock to the mines. They get a crash course in operating mining suits.

They get to mining, and procure simple iron out of peculiar blue crystals.

I'm in orbit but I'm on the far side of the planet, I'll complete the orbit in 9 hours.

I'm in orbit but I'm on the far side of the planet, I'll complete the orbit in 9 hours.

Game or real time?

I propose a simple four month system since the old January-December system has been lost.

EARTH: Spring

HERA: Summer

ENDUVA: Fall

CERIO: Winter

Thoughts?

I think it would get confusing for the actual players if months and previously inhabited planets shared a name. A month /seasonal system seems very arbitrary since the seasons were developed when we were still farming crops as our main means of living. I would need to know the orbital and rotation period of Cerio to come up with a better convention.

I propose a simple four month system since the old January-December system has been lost.

EARTH: Spring

HERA: Summer

ENDUVA: Fall

CERIO: Winter

Thoughts?
Wouldn't really matter to us, its cold here all the time.

Trying to think of some awesome way New Rome can come back.

The L.M.S. Explorer orbits Cerio waiting to find a nice are (hopefully by comr4de or Comatose or Lilrobot)

Due to recent hostilities and alien sightings, the Tingolian Military starts the planning and production of the TITAN line of battle platforms. More information will be disclosed later.

Nation Name: United States of Peekarica

Flag:

Government Type: Democracy

Ally(s)*: N/A

Root Country: N/A

Population(Max-200,000): 2,500

Capital: Peek City

National Anthem**: We Are Still Here

Languages: Peekarican

Weaponry**: In progress..

DEFCON Level: 5
I would like to have a place at the Aerio continent. Between Trejirm and Hermania.